Florida Fishing Spring Break on Toho Advice Needed

• BassHog
    Wind Lake, WI

My Dad and I are heading to Florida on Lake Toho over Spring Break from school (March) . We’re doing this through a time share and will be hiring a guide. My boat is less than “reliable” so I don’t feel comfortable towing it 25 hours when it might break down when we get there. For this reason, we will be hiring a guide(s) for the 5 days that we’re there. Does anyone have any reccomondations for both guide services and lodging? Also, how is the fishing there at that time of the year? I know that the Classic on Toho took place in February and a lot of bass were in pre-spawn or on their beds so I assume in March, that they’re either in post-spawn or still on their beds.

Keep in mind that both my Dad and I are experienced anglers (more or less ) so I want a top quality guide that can put us on fish.

Any information would be appreciated!

-Dusty

(Has also been posted in Miss-Bass Thread)

carpking
    Janesville, WI.

Try Steve Boyd – 352-603-5467. Good guide! You may want to also look at just boat rentals. They can be had for $60 to $150 a day depending on size and kind of boat. If you are interested in fishing the Gulf of Mexico about an hour and a half from Orlando…let me know.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.