overnight on the lake

• shadrapla
    cambridge mn

i wonder it is ok to use portable shelter overnight while i sleep in it as march 8 every fish house must be off so i wonder what about portable with me in it ?

Anonymous

Just make sure if you have a heater to have plenty of ventilation so you dont get monixide posioning.

Anonymous

Sorry , you will not be able to sleep in your portable shelter on the lake if it is a lake that is south of the line that is established for fishhouse removal by 02/28. On page 54 of the 2003 fishing reg book , it says that after the date when fishhouses need to be removed , you can only use them from 1 hour before sunrise to midnight. , but only if there is an open season on the lake. If you are north of this line you have until March 15.
    Maybe there is a resort close by that will allow you to camp overnight.
    Dino

wallygator
    cohasset mn.

of course if you just happen to fall asleep all they will do if by chance a warden is up at that hour is tell you you cant be there

Anonymous

How about fold up the shelter and sleep in the truck? Lots of sleeping bags. The back of a truck with a matress under you will be warmer and safer than the portable. Don’t use a heater or it maybe the last trip. If it’s warm (30’s) you shouldn’t have a problem especially if you have a matress under ya and a good sleeping bag. I would opt for a room with heat and a hot shower though. Steve

shadrapla
    cambridge mn

you all guys make me think and i may going to get a room so i dont have ot worry about broke law also during march there may be water on ice

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.