License

• james
    Ankeny Iowa

I’m thinking about another trip up to Red Wing. Would like to know if I can get a 1 day license or is the 3 day the smallest you can get now ? I messed up when I was up there last and didn’t get the full year out of state license . That will never happen again.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

You can still purchase a 24 hour license!

james
    Ankeny Iowa

That was fast. Do you have an idea how much they are ? Not that it matters would just like to know ahead of time . Thanks Jim

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

You can get 24 hour non-res license for $8.50. (Minnesota) Just call 888-665-4236 and get it done over the phone. It works very well. I actually keep this number in my wallet for those times when an unlicensed guest wants to “Jump in the boat” for a few hours.

-J.

Castaway
    Otsego,MN

That calling for a licence is pretty slick.I used it when my sister came to visit from California and called right from the boat.You give them some info and they give you a LONG number and you are set.

james
    Ankeny Iowa

Sound like all you need is a phone,Creditcard,paper,pen. Is that right?

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Quote:

Sound like all you need is a phone,Creditcard,paper,pen. Is that right?

Yep!

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

JJ,

You da man!!!

Like I tell you, you may not catch them all, all the time, but you have more knowledge about fishing and share it with us, moreso than most on the site!

Thanks

jigginjim
    Buffalo, MN. USA

Jon, sounds like you have done this before? Call for a number for your buddies free trips. Sorry, sounds like poaching to me.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Please don’t drink and post.

-J.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Jim first off that is the most stupid statement I have ever seen posted here on IDA. Second you obviously do not know Jon because if you did you would know how stupid you sound. You owe Jon an apology!!!

Quote:

Jon, sounds like you have done this before? Call for a number for your buddies free trips. Sorry, sounds like poaching to me.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.