Can’t find an Arrow Rest?

• timbergrit
    Raymond, Iowa

I need help finding a certain kind of arrow rest. I seen it at the whitetail classic in Iowa this year and yet to find it online. It’s a drop away arrow rest that holds the arrow in place (360 degrees) and then lets go as soon as you draw back.

robby
    Quad Cities

I am not meaning to tell you what you want, but check out the rest called the Whisker Bisquit. I just started using one last year and I love it. It is quiet and without moving parts.

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

I shoot a drop away arrow rest it improved my shooting. I shoot the Muzy zero effect on my Mathews Outback and i love. I personaly do not like the whisker biscuit,because you automaticaly get arrow drag when you shot. Plus it chews the heck out of your fletchings.Just my two cents.

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

call A-1 Archery in Hudson. I think they have them.
    715-386-1217

JohnEngler

I think I know what you are looking for. It’s called a QAD Ultra rest. Cabela’s has them for $99.00. I’ve tried to copy a picture of the rest as an attachment.

Good luck, Hope this helps.

FJ

freitag
    Osseo, WI

I personally use the Drop Zone drop-away, excellent rest.

landscats
    North Dakota, USA

timbergrit you have a pm

stuart
    Mn.

Mike….What the heck are you thinking about deer hunting when the fish are bitting right in front of your cabin up here???

timbergrit
    Raymond, Iowa

Thanks for your HELP Stuart? Yeh I know the fish are. Save some for me maybe next weekend :waytogo

timbergrit
    Raymond, Iowa

I like the drop zone, but it doesn’t hold the arrow like the one I’m looking for. It holds the arrow more like a claw until your ready to draw then it let’s go. Thanks Tagger

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.