• lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I got return e-mail back from the guy came on this site and sent PM’s to many of the members. I think his name was reelman. I tried to find the other post about it but it may have been deleted.
    Here is the e-mail.

Hey,
    I talked to Ray about it and I’m sorry. I didn’t see any harm in sending people another fishing site. That’s what people use the web for when it comes to fishing. IDA is a great web site/forum. The site I made is not based on forums, just an overall fishing site. I just started this site not too long ago, and I’m learning as I go. PM’s sent on your site will not happen again.
    I hope you guys forgive me and let me back on.

Brandyn

I just thought I would share it with you guys.

Gator Hunter

krisko
    Durand, WI

I got the same one a couple of weeks ago. What’s it all about?

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

He came on this site a while back and started sending spam via PM’s.

Gator Hunter

krisko
    Durand, WI

I see. I guess I never had gotten one ealier. I hate it when people do that too. That is why I’m always afraid to give out my good email address. Thanks for the info!!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey krisko,

do you mean that you won’t even give me the good email, seeing how i am the leader of the corn huskers gang running hte 1140 acre hood. that is a big shame,

shane

krisko
    Durand, WI

No I’ll give it to people, just not on a public forum like this when you can see the email.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.