Fall Trip Info Needed

• dennis4320

To All Fishermen,

I drew the short straw and find myself in charge of a fall fishing trip for about 10 guys from Illinois.

We are looking for suggestions on where to fish in early October on the Mississippi River somewhere between Red Wing and LaCrosse. We would like to stay in a lodge/resort on the river where we can dock our boats. We will bring 2 – 3 boats with us but will need to rent a few more.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

The Rattler

krisko
    Durand, WI

Good Choice on EVERTS!! How fancy do you guys want?

dennis4320

We would prefer something average on up. Thank you.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

A group of 3 of my buddies and myself stayed at Evert’s last May. Great time and more than comfortable.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

If a hot shower and warm bed is what you need, Everts is the place to be. I’m not sure what Steve has for rentals. Contact him about that.

nubbinbuck

Bring cameras! The scenery is going to be awesome !

StaleMackrel

Hi, Everts is great! However, be ready to experience a lot of boats out there fishing! I mean to be honest last fall during the week time it was too much for me to battle all the boats. That does not mean that the fishing was not good but for me it was not fun dodging in certain areas. So bottom line is that if you can put up with crowded boat traffic and still catch fish more power to you because you probably will. Just trying to give you a picture of what to expect! Good luck!

dennis4320

Thanks everyone.

We’re going to Evert’s.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Welcome to IDA TheRattler
    You will pleased with Everets, Steve will do his best to put you on fish.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.