7th Grade Girl Lucky to be Alive

• bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

It makes you wonder why they haven’t pressed charges against the semi driver yet (mechanical failure?). Regardless, you would think the prick would have eventually stopped to make sure the girl was ok and try to apologize.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Got to wonder whats up with the truck driver. If he couldnt stop in time and you look at the video there was two vehicles in the other lane coming at him. Not a chance he would of missed them if he had went around that way. Would like to think he didnt do this on purpose but in this day you never know. There are all types out there. If this guy doesnt have a very good reason for this he needs to loose his license and get him off the road.

Sure glad the outcome is was it is and everyone is all right.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

He turned himself in last night. Darned close call though.

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

Having driven both school bus and tractor trailer (Farm kid) and also was a police officer before I went back to college again. My point of view. If you watch that video the 8 way system on the school bus wasn’t activated. So the bus driver never had his yellow lights flashing before he stopped. Which means the red lights just came on no warning when he stopped. Making it hard for the truck driver.

That being said the truck driver was not paying attention at all though either. HE should have noticed the bus slowing down. Also you never pass on the right hand side. Especially with a bus. I’m pretty sure the Stae Patrol will take away his CDL over this. IT’s probably taking awhile to charge him do to the fact that the state will have to decide what all to charge him with.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.