Survivor man Les Stroud

• mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

He’s on the science channel right now and just showed a video of a Bigfoot walking on the side of a hill in Alberta. Hes with a guide and its about 15 minutes into the show. Interesting stuff, Shure wasn’t anyone walking in an ape suit.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

ok, i will take your word that it’s real.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

“Confirmed DNA evidence in North America.”

Wisconsin Lefty
    NULL

Les Stroud’s shows are interesting and I have enjoyed them for years.
    But he is not much of a blues harmonica player. Wished he would just stick to the survival information.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

“Confirmed DNA evidence in North America.”

Silver Carp?

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Be realistic.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Chupacabra?

big_g
    Isle, MN

Clearly was not a Bigfoot…. obvious Sasquatch

robby
    Quad Cities

I didn’t see this but would like to. 15 years ago I called in a bobcat. Nobody believed me. Now they are rare but accepted. Not out of reason that Bigfoot exists in super rural regions.;

troutbum
    St. Paul

Is this real?

I think it is plausible.

tbrooks11

Hey! Im not the only Squatcher on the site!! Good to know

desperado

the First Lady is on one her frequent vacation excursions … to Banff this time

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Stranger things have happened. Hey… 15 years ago, the “Giant Squid” was just an old sailor’s superstition… scary stories that were told and just as unbelievable as a yeti or nessie… that is, until a carcass was found. Now there is video evidence from the deep showing these mammoth creatures. Big foot? Yep.. I believe.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

They have been finding bodies or parts of giant squid for hundreds of years. Maybe more. They are well known. They were just caught on camera in recent years. No bigfoot body part have ever been recovered. It is highly unlikely(impossible) that a large ape-like creature is running around North America. But I did see some compelling UFO footage last night.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Sauger, thank you for posting that! I needed the laugh.

Personally I think Bigfeet are Wookies on recon missions. You do believe in Wookies, right?

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

Sauger, thank you for posting that! I needed the laugh.

Personally I think Bigfeet are Wookies on recon missions. You do believe in Wookies, right?

Of course.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Not a slam to anyone but I suspected everyone’s different opinions. Les Stroud acts like his reputation matters and wants to make sure he’s not considered (windy) just for ratings, so is it possible he put the video on for ratings, personally I don’t think so. This video was about 7 to 10 seconds long with it walking along a hillside and not hundreds of yards away, it was in plain view, ahhhhh perhaps it was someone in an ape suit way out in the Alberta woods and knew Les and his guide was going to be there, for all of this to happen, it is possible ya know but very very slim.

I tend to lean tward’s the video, footprint analysis by the best analylsists in the United States from Texas that the FBI works with and asks for information from, hes says there’s definately some kind of upright animal making these footprints, and the very versed anthropologists that say there is definately some upright animal making these footprints and videos, but who’s to say they aren’t good fakes, is it slimly possible that all these things are fakes making these researchers wrong, especially the FBI, but not real probable and almost impossible. I don’t take any comments as laughing at me, just the possibility of it being true.

Oh did you know the old Michigan loggers back in the 1800’s called them Agra-pelters from their documented sightings in news papers from back then, just for your info.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

I don’t know if their out of season or not, but instead of a camera maybe he should shoot it with a rifle. You know, for science…

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

That would probably be suicide. I’m sure the tree huggers would have their way with you regardless if the law.

If you did, you’d want to remain anonomous.

desperado

when hunting Squatch, the best role for the Tree Huggers is as “live bait”

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

I don’t know if their out of season or not, but instead of a camera maybe he should shoot it with a rifle. You know, for science…

Pretty sure shooting someone dressed up as sasquatch is punishable by jail.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Les Stroud acts like his reputation matters and wants to make sure he’s not considered (windy) just for ratings, so is it possible he put the video on for ratings, personally I don’t think so.

I liked Les’s other seasons, but his droning narration is getting to me on the new season. Every step could be tragic now. The 2 part Bigfoot episode has soured me on Survivorman. The ones with his kid were ok, but not much more than primitive camping in Canada.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I just saw the clips.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Pretty sure shooting someone dressed up as sasquatch is punishable by jail.

I didn’t say to shoot a guy in a costume, But this guy thinks it’s real doesn’t he? I would think if it’s really out there that a guy would like to get one on a table a dissect and study it. My comment wasn’t serious, but it’s not a very bright man that dresses up like an animal and roams the woods for giggles.

desperado

Quote:

it’s not a very bright man that dresses up like an animal and roams the woods for giggles.

if ya don’t get shot, ya might get “bucked”

darrin_bauer
    Inactive
    Menomonie Wi.

I figure with all of the trail cams one would have irrefutable proof of a squatch, or maybe he is just too smart or camera shy to get his picture taken.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.