Teddy Bridgewater!

• belletaine
    Nevis, MN

They did it. I like their aggressiveness in the draft. Will be exciting to see how it plays out.

jake47
    WI

Two very good first round picks!

If you guys didn’t wear purple, I might be a little scared

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Love the picks!!

Soon to be SuperBowl champion MN Vikings!!!!

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

The QB pick is done and out of the way, now they can focus on loading up on defense.

crawdaddy
    St. Paul MN

Quote:

Love the picks!!

YOU KNOW IT!!!!

igotone

Quote:

Love the picks!!

never have — NEVER will

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

I question how they started out the draft! but it’s looking better, and yes now fill some spots on defense!!!

haasjj
    Cordova, IL

Quote:

Didn’t I see an article earlier this year that the Queens signed a 10-yr deal with the NFL to be the last placed team in the NFC North?

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

Quote:

Didn’t I see an article earlier this year that the Queens signed a 10-yr deal with the NFL to be the last placed team in the NFC North?

Yes you did. However the Lions filed a protest and it’s currently being reviewed by Godell.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Well, Spielman will either be hero or a zero with the Bridgewater pick. Nothing in between.

Lots of early draft forecasts had him going much higher, but then he had that poor showing at pro day and he fell of the radar.

The thing is Bridgewater is a solid pick and there are no sure predictive factors when it comes to QB’s so no matter who they pick it’s a waiting game to see how they work out.

So bottom line is the Vikes got the QB draft monkey off their back in the first round. Personally, I’d love to see them double down with another QB pick later, but I still get the feeling that Spielman doesn’t believe that the QB is the key.

Grouse

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Love the picks!!

That’s to funny!! I don’t think so, not if the Packers “D” has anything to say about it

haleysgold
    SE MN

That’s to funny!! I don’t think so, not if the Packers “D” has anything to say about it

What “D”? You mean Sally?? That is when he doesn’t have a boo-boo on his widdle thumb…That’s about it for “D”. Now you finally got some “Dix” on the team I heard.
    “Rogers loves Dix”…new fudge packer chant!

BBKK
    IA

You shouldn’t make fun of another team if yours isn’t any better. Just sayin…

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Now that the packers got Clinton-Dix… do you think they will be accused of cheating? Or will they deny it.. saying they did not have immoral relations with the refs?

haleysgold
    SE MN

Ha Ha ???

Now that’s just plain funny right there !

Ben Putnam
    Saint Paul, MN

Quote:

Well if all your team has going for it is a sense of humor, I’d say poke away!

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Well if all your team has going for it is a sense of humor, I’d say poke away!

Exactly Ben, take away the cheap shots and what’s left? Mostly clean fun that sometimes gets a little chippy.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Quote:

Well, Spielman will either be hero or a zero with the Bridgewater pick. Nothing in between.

Lots of early draft forecasts had him going much higher, but then he had that poor showing at pro day and he fell of the radar.

The thing is Bridgewater is a solid pick and there are no sure predictive factors when it comes to QB’s so no matter who they pick it’s a waiting game to see how they work out.

So bottom line is the Vikes got the QB draft monkey off their back in the first round. Personally, I’d love to see them double down with another QB pick later, but I still get the feeling that Spielman doesn’t believe that the QB is the key.

Grouse

Don’t you think there are too many pressing needs before they go after a back up to the back up?

FDR

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.