Cabelas employee pricing

• llong

Hi guys,
    Just received my cabelas coupon today in the mail for employee pricing on my purchases. Does anybody know what their discount is on certain products. If I remember right they would get 40% off cabelas brand but everything else was usually around 10-20%, am I close to what they get?? Looking at maybe some new work boots and an e collar for the pup.

BBKK
    IA

I’m not 100% sure, but I believe it is 10% on clothing and 30% on cabelas brand. I assume boots would be included. No clue on the ecollar.

But, and here’s the kicker.. it cannot be combined with a sale of any kind, its either-or. So if your boots are $100 you’ll get $10 off, if they are marked down to $80 then you’ll get the $80 price and not $80 minus 10%.

kurt-turner
    Southeast MN

Your assumption sounds very close to our experience. Always ask a Cabela’s employee for a price check b4 buying. It’s a large biz and markdown errors do occur… Been on the good end of that more than once. Pure luck.

Mike Stephens
    WI.

X2 Take Kurt’s advise, I also have saved money cause of outdated ups labels.Price check all items, it’s cha-chink back in your pocket.

mallardmayhem
    Spicer, MN

Plus the pure madness of the sale! I attended one of cabelas employee pricing sales and that was enough for me. The line for the cashier was from the registers all the way to the back of the store around the mountain. Deals weren’t good enough to stand in that line for me anyways.

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

The good news is this is not a 1 day sale based on the card I got. Looks like you can use it any time until January 5. I had called once before to check on the discount and could not get a straight answer from the switchboard gal – their advice was to shop and check with folks in the department.

BBKK
    IA

The discount varies depending on the item being purchased, from 10% up to 30%.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.