Is Matt Flynn drunk

• troutbum
    St. Paul

What a bed wetter

soldiersdad1
    La Crosse, WI

OK, we can go with that(lol)!!

bigpike

Well there in the game so he couldn’t be as bad as that. I’m sure you could do better. Seems more like special teams issues than a Flynn issue.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Sure looks terrible at times. Let’s see if he can win it.

nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

Painful… These guys need to just lay down and call it a year.

katmando
    Ramsey,MN pool 2, St.croix river

Quote:

What a bed wetter

Looks like he just took a big dump in it now

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Quote:

What a bed wetter

Yep. And he wears pink french cut girls underwear. Maybe Shitcago will lose tonight and we can pray Rogers will be back next week. My guess is the pansy doc we have won’t let Rogers back on the field this year regardless.

Mike Stephens
    WI.

I blame coaching. M & M is a fricken idiot.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I did like how he outcoached Tomlin at the end… when he let the squealers score right away… almost worked

big_g
    Isle, MN

and for the shitcago beer fans…

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

One trick ponies can’t win without their trick…hahahahahaha!!!!!!! SKOL!!!!

pantherpop
    Kalispell, MT

Hay, isn’t that Ponder’s skirt.

big_g
    Isle, MN

we are making fun of starting qb’s….

jld
    Holmen

You can pin that ugly finish on McCarty for running on 2nd down at the goal line although Flynn was sub par and pretty ugly at times. Looks like the Bares want next Sunday to be for all the marbles. Doesn’t matter who ever wins the division more than likely one and done.

rofole
    River Falls, WI

31 points form a backup qb and a ton of other injerys on the offence can’t ask for much more than that. There is a lot more to look at than a 2nd string qb

bigpike

Quote:

DA BEARS DA BEARS

bigpike

Other than disenchanted Viking and Bear fans I really don’t get the criticism. Flynn was cut by three teams this year for a reason. He did pretty well for a street free agent in the most important position. At the end of the game considering the whole season the Packers were without there All Pro QB and outside LB in Rodgers and Matthews. Also without budding stars in Cobb and Finley who are also #1’s at there positions. Also they are without there #1 Tackle – the kid from Iowa, #1 RB in Lacy and a whole other pile of injured players. All teams have injury’s – this team seems a bit snake bit. Here’s to better luck next year

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

At least the Packers played a better game than Da Bears with their starting QB and they got spanked. Terrible play calling and clock management at the end.

Neither Da Bears or the Packers deserve to make the play-offs, they both suck.

bclii
    MN/AZ

Quote:

Other than disenchanted Viking and Bear fans I really don’t get the criticism. Flynn was cut by three teams this year for a reason. He did pretty well for a street free agent in the most important position. At the end of the game considering the whole season the Packers were without there All Pro QB and outside LB in Rodgers and Matthews. Also without budding stars in Cobb and Finley who are also #1’s at there positions. Also they are without there #1 Tackle – the kid from Iowa, #1 RB in Lacy and a whole other pile of injured players. All teams have injury’s – this team seems a bit snake bit. Here’s to better luck next year

All teams have injuries! Maybe your team just needs a new conditioning coach?

bigpike

Sooooo… exactly what does conditioning have to do with Rodgers cracked collar bone, Mathews cracked hand, Finleys spinal injury, Cobbs broken leg, on and on. Please be real

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

Sooooo… exactly what does conditioning have to do with Rodgers cracked collar bone, Mathews cracked hand, Finleys spinal injury, Cobbs broken leg, on and on. Please be real

This is a Packer thread, reality is seldom required.

iowa roger
    North central Iowa

As a loyal Packer fan, I hate to admit it, but I think we can stick fork in ’em as far as going far in the playoffs if they make them.
    With Rogers, Clay Mathews, to name a few out, they are really just a shell of their team available to play.
    I love the Pack, but injuries really have crippled them for this season.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Apparently Packersville isn’t ready for a joke so soon after the loss.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Drink more milk

tbrooks11

Its alright guys, all these Vikings must still be butt hurt because their team has been relevant only once in the past 10 or so years… they must hate to see GB in the playoffs every year

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.