Heel inserts

• gundez-71
    South Minnesota

Does any body where heal inserts?? What are good ones?? I am having trouble with my left heel. Also how bout diabetic type shoes??

Thank you

Gundy

ekruger01

I use the dr sholls(sp?) ones that you get when you stand on the machine in the pharmacy at wally world. IM a big guy and tend to put all my weight on my heels when standing. I work in an environment where I am on my feet all day and they seem to have helped a ton. I still get sore but not nearly what it was before I bought them.
    I am also looking into the Diabetic ones as well as have put myself on a life changing diet to try and aid the pain. I had knee surgery last spring and when I wear dress shoes with no support it just kills my knee and heels.

PB2

Goodfeet is a stepup from Dr Sholls inserts.

Depending on what’s actually going on with your heel you may need custom molded inserts.
    what are your symptoms? If you have plantar fasciitis there are many things you can do on your own to help remedy the problem.

onestout
    Hudson, WI

Go to the Dr. I finally went and it is the best thing I ever did. Go straight to a foot and ankle Dr. and they can custom make inserts for you if needed. They make a mold of your feet and send them out to be made, works great. Our health insurance covers ours, check to see if yours does also.

gundez-71
    South Minnesota

Thanks for the input.

Gundy

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

Go to the Dr. I finally went and it is the best thing I ever did. Go straight to a foot and ankle Dr. and they can custom make inserts for you if needed. They make a mold of your feet and send them out to be made, works great. Our health insurance covers ours, check to see if yours does also.

I had them made for plantar facitis a year ago, still wear them!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.