A BIG thanks to Everts!

• dairycat

To Kari and Steve,

Keep up the good work! For the people who can’t get out a lot, we appreciate all the little tips you guys give out It’s nice having some direction leaving the landing! One more thing keep the Chartreuse Pepper pulsars in full supply they have been deadly
    Thanks again,
    Chad

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

Chartreuse Pepper pulsars

There goes that secret!

D Cat, were you in cabin 3, 4 or 8?

dairycat

No cabin for me, just came over for the day. One of these days I want to stay. Maybe you could show me the ropes on pool 4 for some catfish, in turn you can come down to Pool 5 and I can show you a few tricks A lot harder today than last Friday, still a lot of fun. Gotta love the atmosphere around Evert’s, wish I wasn’t a hour away.

Chad

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

You’re on. I would love to expand my horizons with other pools.
    Darn walleye guys keep moving in on me.

I hear you about the hour drive. I could be fishing on the St Croix in 10 minutes, but I drive the 45 to be down there.

Saturday and even Sunday in that gale there were fish being caught, but by Pool 4 standards it was slow. Give me a poke next time up!

dairycat

I always keep an eye out for you, no luck yet. If you ever see some one with a 16.5 G3 with too many rod holders for cats, 50 Yamaha, wearing Frabill suit that will be me. Some day we will meet up, I can talk catfishing all day long.
    Chad

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

An hour away…. I wish. I dream of this place and it has been two years now… try 4.5 easy hours. That sucks.

redneck
    Rosemount

An hour is nothing. I am an hour away and I consider Pool 4 my home waters. I swear there are mornings that the truck drives itself there it has made the trip so many times. Just like I drive by free public landings to launch at Everts! My fishing time is too short and I want to enjoy every minute of it and the service and friendliness at Everts is about impossible to beat Now if I can figure out a way to keep work out of the way of my fishing. Hey BK, December is coming—See you then

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

Hey BK, December is coming—See you then

Why does that sound like a threat?!

redneck
    Rosemount

Because you have a fear of all things walleye

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

I can talk catfishing all day long.

A welcome break Chad!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.