lake of the woods ice fishing trip

• kwmagic
    Rochester, MN

I am looking at making my first ice fishing trip to lake of the woods this winter! any suggestions on the place to go?? I am looking at renting a ice house! thanks in advance!

Dadams
    Emmetsburg, Iowa

I a looking into doing the winter bus trip with Ballards. They are reasonably priced and they do ALL the driving

smokinbobo
    Monticello / Guthrie, MN

I recommend Arnesen’s Rocky Point. They are usually on good fishing all winter.

dld24

A guy at work does that ballards trip, he likes it…Last year we went through freds beds, HIGHLY RECOMMEND nels..There houses are big (10×20′ I believe) and well layed out…We caught a lot of fish and he is a really nice guy, and its the best price up there…First year we went up through Riversbend, we will never be going back through them, thats all I’ll say…

kwmagic
    Rochester, MN

I will have to check out the ballads bus trip that sounds like fun!

buck-slayer

Quote:

I recommend Arnesen’s Rocky Point. They are usually on good fishing all winter.

Me to Arnesen’s is my recommendation been going there and staying in there sleepers (I recommend).

slipbobnick
    MN

always had good experience at zipple bay resort in the summer or winter. plenty of good places up there. believe there is some sponsors on the site here.

GOOD LUCK SHOULD BE A BLAST

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.