pool 2 live bait shop?

• usafcatm
    Drummond, WI

Any info on where I can pick up some live bait close to Pool 2? Will be leaving from work at MSP IAP and would prefer to not have to pull through traffic to find bait. Any suggestions? I would be willing to fish further south if necessary and have a spot open for the right person.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

What kind of bait? The Clark station off 77 has some bait. South Saint Paul has an Ace Hardware that sells bait. These places are ok in a pinch, depending on what you need.

There is also one in South Saint Paul near the 494 launch, but someone else will have to give you info on that. I’ve yet to find or go there. They I believe have the best bait in the area.

johnnyg105
    Hugo, MN

The SSP shop is by the Hitching Post but everytime I have went there he’s been closed.

I’ve had good luck with the Ace Hardware.

usafcatm
    Drummond, WI

Thanks guys… looking for fat heads and crawlers. May just go with artificial if necessary.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Thanks guys… looking for fat heads and crawlers. May just go with artificial if necessary.

Then either Ace or Clark will work. To avoid disappointment, you might want to call ahead on the fatheads. Crawlers shouldn’t be a problem.

mud

Ace in IGH. Few miles south of 5th ave exit. You’ll run right into it. Have plenty of good, quality bait.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.