Scam??

• wisccatguy
    Blair wI

1198c si for 1199$ at sale-tools.com. way to cheap am i missing something?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Before buying from any online company for the first time I always do a little search on “customer service reviews” for that company. While far from foolproof I’ve found that legit companies will have few negative remarks while the blatant rip-off sites are easy to spot.

For instance >>> sale-tools.com

This company, Sale Tools at sale-tools.com is 100% a scam. Their product listings are copied from other sites, and then pasted into this fake site with low prices to lure you in. They only accept wire transfers to some private account.

——————

I’d look elsewhere if it was my money.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

That makes me wonder how much money I’ve “saved” or “lost” by only looking at known interwebs companies. I’m thinking I could have saved some cash by using these obscure businesses, but I also could have lost money because the were a rip off.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

This company, Sale Tools at sale-tools.com is 100% a scam. Their product listings are copied from other sites, and then pasted into this fake site with low prices to lure you in. They only accept wire transfers to some private account. When my own search took me to their site, I knew it was a scam right away, but wanted to see if I could get them to ship with a promise to wire funds after getting a shipping confirmation. They did say yes, and even gave me a confirmation number to go to some fake shipping company at http://www.ems-indo.net/. Here, I could see they entered database info for me, with fake shipping information. Try it…enter any number, you will get a “blank” shipping confirmation instead of an error not found. They are not too bright, but don’t encourage these thieves and let them think they are going to succeed. After eight days in shipping status, I let them know that I was going to wait until the package arrived, and then make the wire transfer at the request of my own bank

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.