Food near Twins ball park

• Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Heading to the big city tomorrow night to watch the Twins. Meeting my brother and 2 nieces. Looking for inexpensive but good place to eat near the ball park. Thanx in advance

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Cowboy Jack’s and the PAN-FRIED SUNNIES?

puddlepounder
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

a major part of the experience of going to the twins game is eating the food. kinda like going to the state fair and eating first

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

While I completely agree ^^^^^^^^

I would recommend Caps at the corner of Hiawatha and 50th if you are in the mood for some BBQ. It’s not real close to the park but if its on the way it worth a stop.

dank
    Minneapolis, MN

just a note that you can bring food/snacks in. we always bring in peanuts, twizlers, and mike and ikes.

nate6784

Doesnt apply directly to your post since you are going tomorrow.. but i was there today and they had a “dollar a dog wednesday” deal going on which i thought was pretty cool when they usually charge five bucks. worth to keep in mind for next time. and for cheap, good food in the metro area i would hit up a raisin canes chicken place. 7 bucks for a quick and tasty meal. have fun

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Quote:

a major part of the experience of going to the twins game is eating the food. kinda like going to the state fair and eating first

X2

It just ain’t stale ballpark hotdogs anymore, get there early walk the grounds and have fun.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Quote:

Quote:

X2

It just ain’t stale ballpark hotdogs anymore, get there early walk the grounds and have fun.

This is where people don’t look at life eye to eye. I personally would rather take the kids out and get 2 for $2 hot dogs at a gas station and take the money I saved not buying food at the ball park to buy more crankbaits. Just the opinion of a crankbait junkie

puddlepounder
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

X2

This is where people don’t look at life eye to eye. I personally would rather take the kids out and get 2 for $2 hot dogs at a gas station and take the money I saved not buying food at the ball park to buy more crankbaits. Just the opinion of a crankbait junkie

if that is the case, 1010 currie st, it is only 2 blocks from the ball park. it is run by the salvation army. they put out 3 squares a day and it won’t cost you a dime

stevew
    Burnsville, MN

Smack Shack, just north of JD Hoyt’s on Washington Ave. Lobster Rolls, Po’ Boys, Lobster Guacamole. Awesome!

BassMasterFunk
    White Bear Lake, MN

if that is the case, 1010 currie st, it is only 2 blocks from the ball park. it is run by the salvation army. they put out 3 squares a day and it won’t cost you a dime

Runyon’s Bar and Grill has an excellent black and blue burger and the fries are good too. While I’ve never tried their wings, the rumor is they’re very good as well.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.