at 3:53 am

• Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

I’m awaken in my motel room to the sounds of the Denver police making a arrest in the room next door. Nothing like having pounding on the door waking you up! I half expected the door next door to be busted down (to much TV for me I think)

So, here I am on-line while they sort this thing out in the hallway in front of my door. Guess I should be happy they are doing the “protect & serve”, but can’t they be more quiet?

Brian Hoffies

OK, it’s 4:30 and it’s been quiet over there for a few minutes. Think I’ll try sleeping again.

Nighty night.

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

and people think business travelers have such glamorous lives,,,,,,
    nothing but expense accounts and golf,,,,,
    HRG

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

but can’t they be more quiet?

Just be happy they got the RIGHT door!

(there’s a Deertracker joke here some place….)

Geerdes
    Brandon, SD 57005

“At 3:53”

I got up to takw the dog out to pee.

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Quote:

I’m awaken in my motel room…

I am not sure that I would call myself a professional traveler… I travel about 6 times a year on average (8 times so far this year). But I hardly ever sleep. I think I get about 3 hours of sleep a night max.

But that is in a Hotel. In a MOtel… I doubt I would sleep much at all. Almost stayed at one in Bristol TN last time I was there. One look at the room, and I swear I heard banjos. Got checked out of there within minutes and found a hotel.

Brian Hoffies

Quote:

and people think business travelers have such glamorous lives,,,,,,
    nothing but expense accounts and golf,,,,,
    HRG

I agree completely.

Thus far I’ve seen the freeways of Denver and the inside of the motel room and the place of business I’m at. No ballgames at Coors, no sightseeing in the mountains, no exploring at all.

BTW, if you want to see some “art ” that is truely hidious, fly into DIA and check out their airport.

As for a expense account…………

Brian Hoffies

Quote:

Quote:

I’m awaken in my motel room…

I am not sure that I would call myself a professional traveler… I travel about 6 times a year on average (8 times so far this year). But I hardly ever sleep. I think I get about 3 hours of sleep a night max.

But that is in a Hotel. In a MOtel… I doubt I would sleep much at all. Almost stayed at one in Bristol TN last time I was there. One look at the room, and I swear I heard banjos. Got checked out of there within minutes and found a hotel.

Maybe what I’m in is considered a hotel vs motel. It’s a Comfort Inn with 9 floors. I guess I always associate Hilton, Radisson ect. as HOTELS.
    I agree with the motel statement though, I will not stay in a motel with an outside room door anymore.I want to check in at the lobby and go to the room without going outside.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

“At 3:53”

I got up to takw the dog out to pee.

At 3:53 I Got up to pee! for the second time!

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Randy, I forgot what a great movie that is…

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

3:53 is when my 19yo decides to come trolling home, he is slowly fishing for a one way ticket back to his dads.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Yes, nothing like being woken up from a sound sleep by the sounds of a police raid.

About 10 years ago, I woke up at about 4 AM to the sounds of sirens that got louder, and louder, and LOUDER. Then slamming doors and running steps.

I go downstairs and look out a kitchen window and there are two police cars in our driveway with lights flashing, sirens creaming, and doors open. I freanking hit the floor! WTF???

I laid there for 5 minutes and nothing happened. So I carefully peeked out the door. Nobody around.

So I called 911 and said, hey there are two empty police cars in my driveway wiht lights flashing and sirens on and no officers anywhere. Just sayin’…

To which I got the classic response that nobody wants to hear from 911: “What? Really? Any idea what’s going on or why they’re there?”

Well as a matter of fact, that was what I was hoping you’d tell me…

So I sat around a while listing to the sirens scream and after about 20 minutes two officers came walking back. They had obviously been out for little morning perp-jog. They were both sweating like hell and looked like they had been dragged across 3 lawns behind an ATV.

So I couldn’t resist. Come on, you guys would have done it too.

“Howdy officers. You guys want coffee or maybe a Gatoraid?”

“Very funny. Are you serious about the Gatoraid?”

Grouse

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

OMG.. I’m watching this now and it’s an excellent movie.. I’ve never seen a silencer on a gun as big as the one in this movie. WOW GREAT MOVIE
    The bad guy is creepy looking he looks lika a mexican Nicholas Cage..lol

weldon
    Rochester, Mn

Better to be listening to that drama than having two lesbians taking turns in the room next door…. I thought 1 turn each was enough, but 4 turns each???

stevew
    Burnsville, MN

Quote:

Better to be listening to that drama than having two lesbians taking turns in the room next door…. I thought 1 turn each was enough, but 4 turns each???

They don’t have the built in “kill-switch” we do….

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.