Nascar on dirt…

• Boone04
    Fountain city, WI

Anybody watching the trucks on dirt at eldora tonight? Whats everybodys thoughts?

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

Anybody watching the trucks on dirt at eldora tonight? Whats everybodys thoughts?

Well my thoughts are.. it’s still Nascar,so I wont be watching

sink-her
    Kasson MN

I think its awesome. Now we need the sprint cars to do it in the chase with a road chorse

Andy Fiolka
    Boise, Idaho

I’m a sprint car fanatic so I told myself I’d watch this and keep an open mind. It has been pretty darn entertaining so far.

That being said, my clock is ticking down to the Knoxville nationals in a couple weeks. Camping down there since I can remember, can’t wait!

reddog

I’m also a sprint car fan and found it very enjoyable…. Even exciting at some points. I wish Larson could’ve pulled off the win….. But it was not to be. I’m also leaving for Knoxville one week from today.(Wed.). I hope they continue this race and possibly a few more at the larger venues like Knoxville. After the kings royal a couple weeks ago, and now this, I’ve made it a priority to get to Eldora… Soon

Andy Fiolka
    Boise, Idaho

Eldora and Williams Grove are both on my short list. The problem I have is that it’s hard to delegate vacation time to anything other than hunting/fishing.

jdmike
    Thompson, ND

I thought it was very entertaining! Heading for Knoxville a week from today.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.