Mercury Verado Service

• roottwo

My 2009 200HP Verado took a dump on me this weekend on P2. The motor gave me a warning, shut off, now will not start. I need to bring this in, but I’m looking to narrow down Verado mechanics. I can find a bunch. I tried to search previous posts, but I didn’t find too much to glean. Any thoughts? I am in the Twin Cities west metro.

As an aside, trying to maneuver up 2 miles up river with a Vantage is nothing I care to repeat. The lone perk occurred we snagged a 29″ walter motoring/fishing areas never considered pre-breakdown.

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

Supreme Marine in N Mpls specializes in Mercs. I’d give them a call about the Verado.

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

My 2009 200HP Verado took a dump on me this weekend on P2. The motor gave me a warning, shut off, now will not start. I need to bring this in, but I’m looking to narrow down Verado mechanics. I can find a bunch. I tried to search previous posts, but I didn’t find too much to glean. Any thoughts? I am in the Twin Cities west metro.

As an aside, trying to maneuver up 2 miles up river with a Vantage is nothing I care to repeat. The lone perk occurred we snagged a 29″ walter motoring/fishing areas never considered pre-breakdown.

Joe at Cabelas in Owatanna. Excellent Verado Mechanic (certified) and more importantly……. Above excellent customer service. I wouldn’t even consider anyone else for outboard service of any make. They went to bat for me big time against Merc and another dealer and then Cabelas at the cost when those at fault wouldn’t pony up just cause they felt so strongly about it.

Grouse_Dog
    The Shores of Lake Harriet

Dans Southside Marine –

Dog

mike-west
    Amery, WI

Where ever you end up chosing, make sure they convince you that they are certified Verado mechanics.
    My brother had horrible experiences with trying to get his 250 Verado worked on and finally fixed.
    Good luck

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

Dans Southside Marine –

Dog

Umm, thats a first.

ICFISH
    St Michael, MN

Supreme Marine in N Mpls has always been the go to guys for Mercury. Been around over fifty years. Prices are good too.

mojogunter

rapid sport in Ham Lake have two really good mechanics.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.