Holly carp !

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

Buffalo carp, eh?

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

Buffalo carp, eh?

Yea whats that all about? Its either one or the other.
    Did he also catch a walleyed pike?

liar
    Lakeville

LOL at caught…
    I love it when I catch some deer during hunting season.
    That is a huge fish tho.

BBKK
    IA

Quote:

LOL at caught…

That is a huge fish tho.

Bow fishing is considered fishing, not hunting. Shooting a fish is catching a fish. Shooting a deer is shooting a deer.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Quote:

LOL at caught…
    That is a huge fish tho.

I am with you man, to have bow and arrow in the same category as fishing is nuts. Maybe a stupid question but is there such thing as CPR with bows?

Hunt all the rough fish you want in my opinion, can’t imagine what that thing looked like in the water, they had to think it was a log for at least a few seconds.

Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

It’s either a carp or a buffalo. As for what my eyes are seeing it is a buffalo. When I commercial fished I sold them to a fish market. There was 2 different prices on them. And the buffalo we got more for per lb.
    Carp are a gold color and buffalo a greenish blue gray.

outdoors4life
    Stillwater, MN

Quote:

Quote:

LOL at caught…
    That is a huge fish tho.

I am with you man, to have bow and arrow in the same category as fishing is nuts. Maybe a stupid question but is there such thing as CPR with bows?

Hunt all the rough fish you want in my opinion, can’t imagine what that thing looked like in the water, they had to think it was a log for at least a few seconds.

BIG can of worms open here!

Bow is hunting fish.IMO

We might as well call it A buffalo snakehead asian carp so it is really hated by those readign the media here in the US. The reason they are called Buffalo Carp is the lack of respect our native fish receive from our general public/media.

It is a Bigmouth Buffalo and I would love to hook one that large and release it in front of a crowd.

liar
    Lakeville

Bow fishing is the perfect cross between hunting and fishing. Needing to sneak up to streams. Or to get close enough under water with a spear gun.

Yes can of worms.

To me you don’t catch anything when you shoot something at it. You shoot it. Then reel it in. Did it a few times when I was a kid. Seemed like a waste to me, but if you enjoy it have fun.

And for K22 THAT’S A NICE CATCH

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

Wow..that’s a monster!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.