Wild- Blackhawks

• fishinfool
    mn

I know they lost but that was a great game to watch and Harding did a great job after not playing since January, they don’t have anything to be ashamed of from what I saw, only thing I really noticed is it seemed Chicago was faster on breakaways… might be a great series if they can get more shots to fall in ,,,,GO WILD

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

It was a good game by both teams. Go Hawks!

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

(Cedar Falls Iowa and your a Hawks fan! Shame on you!)…

Even if the Wild lose game 2 I don’t think this series is over. I think the Wild win both here and this thing will be 2-2 after 4 games. I have no reason for believing this, more of a hunch (or a hope!)…RR

skeeterbite
    illinois

Quote:

It was a good game by both teams. Go Hawks!

GO HAWKS, IOWA IS A HAWKS STATE

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Get that PP going, that’s the way we can win.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

My Minnesota pessimism tells me we saw the Wild’s best shot and it wasn’t good enough. If home ice is as big as other professional sports, I think the Wild really let one slip away last night.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Quote:

If home ice is as big as other professional sports, I think the Wild really let one slip away last night.

What other professional sports are played on ice?
    I also think we saw the Wild’s best game and it was fun to watch. They might win 1 game, but the Blackhawks will win the series. They accomplished what I expected for the season.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Duh, the Twins. Look outside.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Quote:

Quote:

If home ice is as big as other professional sports, I think the Wild really let one slip away last night.

What other professional sports are played on ice?
    I also think we saw the Wild’s best game and it was fun to watch. They might win 1 game, but the Blackhawks will win the series. They accomplished what I expected for the season.

Negative Nelly

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I think the Wild will win anywhere from 0-4 games. I seriously don’t know how anyone watching that game could make a solid prediction. There are a lot of intangibles in play.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Quote:

I think the Wild will win anywhere from 0-4 games. I seriously don’t know how anyone watching that game could make a solid prediction. There are a lot of intangibles in play.

Now that is just a common sense statement. Not permitted on any interweb forum.

Phil Bauerly
    Walker, MN - Leech Lake

That was a heartbreaker. The Wild played to their potential I believe so it will take some Blackhawk mistakes to win any games imo.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

For every rush the Wild had, Chicago came back down with their own. Chicago did a better job of establishing a forecheck in the offensive zone. The Wild did play well, but they are playing a very good team. Harding was great and its good to see him back again. Maybe Harding will pick up steam and be the spark the Wild need.

GO WILD

rwmcvean

I about three a brick at my TV when the pregame show on NBC sports network cut out and showed the Canada/USSR 1976 series documentary instead of the Wild Game. It SUCKS to live in Wisconsin when my loyalty is to the Wild

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

So they block out the game even though you don’t have Fox North?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.