summertime beverages

• nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Let’s all transcend to a nice summer day, sun beaming down, you and some good friends relaxing on the honey hole waiting for that evening bite to kick in, what is your go to choice of beverage? Maybe a lil crown on the rocks, nice cold beer, bloodys or some fancy umbrella drinks

Just thinking of better times than now and although I usually don’t drink at all while on the hunt for the fish, later on in the day when all settles just curious to others choices. Must be 21 to comment.

I go with ice cold bud light sitting in a koozie with some bumps of schnapps passed around.

tbrooks11

Arnold Palmer tea/lemonade mix. Sooooo gooood, and only 99 cents at kwik trip!!

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Quote:

Arnold Palmer > tea/lemonade mix. Sooooo gooood…

X2

Mark

tweak

Quote:

Let’s all transcend to a nice summer day, sun beaming down, you and some good friends relaxing on the honey hole waiting for that evening bite to kick in, what is your go to choice of beverage? Maybe a lil crown on the rocks, nice cold beer, bloodys or some fancy umbrella drinks

Just thinking of better times than now and although I usually don’t drink at all while on the hunt for the fish, later on in the day when all settles just curious to others choices. Must be 21 to comment.

I go with ice cold bud light sitting in a koozie with some bumps of schnapps passed around.

Hmm, it’s like we have fished together?!

A cold bud light and Schnapps hits for toasting “to the walleye gods!”

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

While in a boat, on the bike, or diving the car it’s Diet Dew. Once the motors are shut off for the day it’s a Windsor 7 while doing the chops on the grill and listening to the Twins.

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Quote:

Arnold Palmer tea/lemonade mix. Sooooo gooood, and only 99 cents at kwik trip!!

Jeramiah Weed and lemonade.

Vodka, sour ,7up

Willy Wonka
    Forest Lake, Mn.

Bacardi Coke (Zero to be exact) keeps the belly flat.

When on the water the wife takes over the Captain Duties

and I concentrate on throwing Suicks and grilling venison tenders.

Good times, Good times!

WS

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Quote:

Bacardi Coke (Zero to be exact) keeps the belly flat.

When on the water the wife takes over the Captain Duties

and I concentrate on throwing Suicks and grilling venison tenders.

Good times, Good times!

WS

Ohhh can’t wait for those first few chops to come off the grill on the pontoon sitting on the sandbar……

walleyeben
    Albertville,MN

id take a bottled fricken water right now, just gimme some sun!

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Sitting on a logjam fishing flatheads and haveing an insulated gallon jug full of ice and home made lemonade with a few strawberries thrown in and a slice of lime, it sure hits the spot on a warm summer night watching the end of the flathead pole. Maybe even bring the small charcoal grill in the boat for something to eat.

dtf

While sitting around a blazing fire sipping my Captiain/Coke, the bottle that salutes the walleye gods would be an ice cold bottle of Buttershots–adult liquid candy.

deertracker

My wife says its not manly but its vodka and cranberry juice for me. I told her I’ll go back to Crown and cokes then. Otherwise Coors Light for me.
    DT

jerry b
    western WI

When the day is done, feet up in the lounger or a comfy lawn chair by the fire, Crown-n-cubes is my poison of choice. Limit 2, sippin’ at its best jerr

deertracker

We were playing caps in the fire one night when my buddy opened up his 1.75 of crown.
    DT

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Hard to beat a well mixed mojito in the heat of summer. No ubrellas required but but a tight t-shirt and metrosexual facial hair is optional.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

mick skinny’s for me!!!!!!!!!!! maybe some brandy and 7 up, or jose and orange juice!!!!!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Really, it doesn’t matter what your drinking.

It’s the can cooler that counts.

Photo Courtesy Lance Buschette

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

1st pic is missing something…2nd is perfect….3rd has the mix (left side) and usually what pic 1 and 2 lead to.

ekruger01

fat tire, nordeast, or 312 for this guy. If im sippin on a mixed drink its a brandy 7, captain coke, or an uber manly vodka 7 haha!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.