Nice!

• out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

wow I hope this is a joke.

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

If this is true, I would be shocked not to see it as a national news piece by now. Sad thing is I could see it happening.

spd800
    NW Metro

I think there is only one the would even consider it, they might loose votes

Quote:

If this is true, I would be shocked not to see it as a national news piece by now. Sad thing is I could see it happening.

Chris
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

If they would straighten this out we would be out of debt in a little over 4 years

http://videos2view.net/tax-fraud.htm

I believe the loophole exists but it’d probably cost more than 4 billion to straighten it out. And if they did straighten it out we’d be out of debt in roughly 3,100 years.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

And you and I get audited for a couple hundred bucks we forgot to claim! What a joke! Thanks for ruining my weekend!
    Now I’ll have to drink…Heavily!

out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

Whats the purpose of accepting tax returns from illegals isnt that like filing taxes for a drug dealer?

gixxer01
    Avon, MN

And this is on top of the other $4 billion that gets paid out to those that file returns using stolen identities.

thegun
    mn

how about all the foreigners that come over here and collect social security from day one.. never worked here or paid in but yet they come to collect..

oh and they get more a month than we will..

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

I hang my head in shame that we have have put so many politicians into office that could care less about us and only work for there agenda or the agenda of those with the biggest pocket book. We need to get rid of lobbyists, the only people that our elected officials should be listening to is the majority.
    And we should pay for elections and get rid of campaign contributers. I know that that idea may sound radicle but major changes need to be done this is all way out of control.
    Sorry for my ranting but I was in a good mood until I opened up this post.

mower
    Wisconsin, Outagamie

I was happy with $800.00 back until now. What a way to ruin a day. Can you post athe follow-up store when it comes out?

tigermusky
    St. Louis Park

Don’t you need to provide social security numbers for children or dependents on a child credit, or is that part of the loop-hole?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.