The dumbest show on TV has to be……….

• jld
    Holmen

The Devil’s Ride on Discovery. I saw this show for the first time tonight. How can you be a bad a$$ biker gang doing all this “illegal” activity with cameras going everywhere. This can’t be real. Has TV sunk this this low? I think think there are tougher Brownie troops in my neighborhood.

muskeye
    Duluth, Mn

Real Housewives of _______.

troy_blackstad
    Hastings MN

I knew there was a reason I don’t watch much tv. Thanks for keeping me away

joemama
    North St Paul

Quote:

Real Housewives of _______.

x2 drives me to the garage every time

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

every single show. Even the history channel now feels the need to dramatize historical events just to get the ADD part of society that needs constant visual stimulation to tune into their programming. At least I have IDO on the weekends. I remember one show for the Angling Edge everytime they had a fish on reeling to the boat some pumped up edge of your seat music would start to chime in. Make the 5# walleye seem like it was the 2nd coming of jaws or something. Thank goodness it only lasted 1 episode.

blufloyd

TV free since 99 never missed it.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I don’t know if IDO has enough server space to list all the garbage that’s on TV. Even worse than the shows is knowing they all have a following of viewers. Says a lot for where society in general is going

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Lizard Lick Towing…

mud

anything with a kardashian, the voice, american idol, the real housewives,yeah pretty much all tv…

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

anything with a kardashian, the voice, american idol, the real housewives…

Buck Wild or anything on MTV

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Big list.

Amish Mafia jumps to mind.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

There are so many bad shows on including every one mentioned in this thread.
    amish mafia?

castle-rock-clown

Dual survival or bear grylis(sp) dumb with stupid risk taking and pretending to be isolated, but with camera crew. Les Stroud I do like though.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

lets see………dancing with the stars
    the bacholer/bacholerette
    amazing race
    survivor
    elementary
    to start things off!!!!!!!

redneck
    Rosemount

The one that jumps into my mind is the one they have been advertising the heck out of lately—–Funeral Boss????? Are you kidding me? Don’t they have at least a shred of a shred of decency in their immoral minds

Jake_A

Storage Wars…by far. Or Amish Mafia. Ohhhhhh wait gold rush takes the cake. I have a buddy that met them at a mining conference-apparently the hoffman’s run the claim about 6 hours a day for the camera, then a crew of over 30 guys cleans house the rest of the time while they sleep

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Dual survival or bear grylis(sp) dumb with stupid risk taking and pretending to be isolated, but with camera crew. Les Stroud I do like though.

I like those shows. Les being my favorite of them.

I could do without the predictable butt shot from Bear Grylls every episode.

I wish Les Stroud would do more shows, but could you imagine say 10 or 12 weeks a year living in isolation, talking to a camera?

milemark_714

Quote:

Lizard Lick Towing…

X10
    Add in Operation Repo and South Beach tow

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.