Jolly Ann

• TJ
    Hammond, WI

I’ve heard lots of good things about Jolly Ann Marine so I figured I would give them a try with my new trolling motor. I have to say it is some of the quickest, best service I’ve experienced. Good prices, free shipping, personal emails updating me on shipment status and expected delivery date. Seems like Jolly Ann is in good hands as long as Ben is there!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Ben’s another one that hasn’t read “why nice guys fail in business” yet.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

Ben’s another one that hasn’t read “why nice guys fail in business” yet.

Brian, If you give that book to Ben, I’ll talk James into restricting your posting privileges

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I gave it to Wade in 2003 and I’m sure it went with the business…unread.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

Seems like Jolly Ann is in good hands as long as Ben is there!

You can say that again
    In fact if Wade and Ben had not announced the new ownership I hardly think anyone would have noticed.

Ron

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Quote:

Quote:

Seems like Jolly Ann is in good hands as long as Ben is there!

You can say that again
    In fact if Wade and Ben had not announced the new ownership I hardly think anyone would have noticed.

Ron

X2 !

Johnboy
    Illinois

I have tried to contact Jolly Ann by using the email link on the web site. My emails are not being delivered. This is part of what comes back to me
    ////Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
    <[email protected]>:
    Remote host said: 550 No such user – psmtp [RCPT_TO]////

Would anyone happen to know why that link isn’t working ?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Just shoot Ben a pm, I think that’s an old email ad…

Click Here<

Johnboy
    Illinois

Thanks Brian. I hadn’t thought of doing that. Hopefully he checks in here frequently.

Paul Heise
    River Falls, Wi

Quote:

I have tried to contact Jolly Ann by using the email link on the web site. My emails are not being delivered. This is part of what comes back to me
    ////Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
    <[email protected]>:
    Remote host said: 550 No such user – psmtp [RCPT_TO]////

Would anyone happen to know why that link isn’t working ?

Here’s the address from a response email I received:
    [email protected]

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

[email protected] is the address I used on the web site. But when I get the failure to deliver email it shows that it was delivered to ,
    [email protected].

The email [email protected] should be working. The cable one email is no good anymore. If you guys have any trouble you can also send a personal message here at IDO. He checks often.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Ben also checks in at the Jolly Ann IDO Group here. I see he’s already listing some sales and closeouts in the group forum.

Here is a link to Ben’s contact page at Jolly Ann Marine.

Johnboy
    Illinois

I always knew that strange things happen in cyber space. I just received an email reply from Ben. He sent that reply on the very same email that was returned as undeliverable !
    Wade I remember you and I had problems a couple of years ago with the @cableone.net address. But there is no way I would have used it.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Sorry I didn’t see this earlier guys. I’ve been out of town this weekend.

I think all the emails on the Jolly Ann site have been updated. If anyone is still having issues, it could be a cookie issue with your computer. Try refreshing the page you have issues with the email or try deleting your internet browser cookies. If there is still an issue you can PM me here. Include a link to the page with the email issues and I will get it fixed asap.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I’ll keep my eye out for your emails and PM’s.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Ben or Wade,

If either of you can figure out a way to let me join the Jolly Ann group, I would appreciate it. It says I am already a member, but won’t let me actually see anything posted in the group. I would be interested in looking becaue I’m shopping for a new Humminbird. Thanks

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.