Sioux Lookout/Lac Seul

• norge

Hey Guys,
    Just had a Father/Daughter and their helpers stay with us during the UP200/Midnight Run sleddog race. They had a fun race and are great people. Of course it got me thinking about fishing that area. What can you guys tell me that have been there?
    Lloyd

Mr. Pike 81
    NW Iowa

Not sure about Sioux Lookout area but I spent a day with a native guide in the Bay of Islands and whenever I am having a bad day I let my mind drift back to that day. Beautiful place and fishing was unbelievable.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I have been here it was about 13 years ago. We went to Dominion Lake, new cabin since we were there. Fishing was good, but it is not as good as way up nort

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

Norge,

Fire away with any questions or you can PM me. I have fished Lac Seul out of sioux lookout every year for 9 years now, soemtimes twice a year. I am in absolute love with that area of LS. We have taken houseboats and have slept in hotels and used public accesses too. Just spoils a guy. be happy to talk with you about it. Gods Country for sure.

buckmastermn

You can shoot me a PM as well. Been going up there for going on 17 years now, and my dad and uncle have been going up there since the 80’s.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.