WI Gun Bills

• sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

I see we have goofballs on that side of the river too.
    web page

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Sadly, our society is changing drastically before our eyes. Read the quotes in that article. Typical city raised idiots.

troy_blackstad
    Hastings MN

Quote:

Typical city raised idiots.

X2

jake47
    WI

Kind of ironic that the same idiots who want to ban hunting wolves and bears with dogs because it is inhumane, want to ban ammunition that provides the quickest and most humane kill possible (besides incendiary rounds of course). If they didn’t know their legislation would ban deer hunting, than they must have known that it would mean hunting with FMJ rounds. Which if that was the case, would mean a drastic increase in the number of wounded deer every season.

I do believe that there is a clause in the Geneva Convention that bans hollow point ammunition from being used as the thought is FMJ rounds do less damage and therefore battlefield trauma and death is reduced. Maybe someone can back me up on this.

Guess its time to write the legislators again….

Paul Heise
    River Falls, Wi

Ah yes, typical politics. Trying to outsmart the system by banning something to prevent another. Ridiculousness at its finest. And they wonder why our economy is falling apart. They focus on and spend money on passing idiotic bills like this one!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

About as good as I can explain how I feel about recent politics

gmartell
    LaCrosse, WI

To think there are so many people who will read this and laugh knowing they support democrats.

whiskeysour
    4 miles from Pool 9

There are as many dumb Democrats are there are smart GOP.

clarence_chapman
    Hastings, MN Lake Isabel activist

It amazes me that the gun bill that it moving throught he MN gov states that when an owner of an “assuault weapon” dies the weapon must be surrendered to the government for distruction. Or has it already passed???

ISN’T THAT SPECIAL!!!!

Grouse_Dog
    The Shores of Lake Harriet

MN, CT, WI, NY, CA, MA…..

All of these states have some of the most far reaching – anti gun bills that we will ever see “attempting” to can ground in the local houses….

It is amazing.

I guess I don’t understand the approach that you go for something that is not even passable and then negotiate from there?

I really hope we don’t have to negotiate on this issue.

Unfortunately, it is not just fading away.

We will see what happens. ( Hopefully, nothing)

Dog

jigging_jag
    SE Minnesota

Liberals are killing this country.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Quote:

Liberals are killing this country.

One must look into ones own house before tearing down the neighbors house. Just saying both houses have their evil fringes that threaten our rights and liberties. Sadly we the public are losing on all fronts.

If you believe your poop dont stink then I guess you are in contention of being the next pope, Good luck with that.

JimmyClark
    Eagle Point Wi. USA

And liberals wonder why the NRA won’t negotiate with them when it comes to gun legislation. If they (the liberals) don’t come to the table with “reasonable ideas” for possible legislation in the first place, why even entertain the thought of negotiation in the first place. On a second note, me thinks these liberals come on with this outlandish crap knowing in their hearts that it’s a loser from the onset. That way it’ll look like it was somebody elses fault it didn’t pass, and they’ll save face with the anti’s crowd by looking like they are trying to do something about getting rid of those no good for nothing guns.

Duke M

All I ask of Democrat voting gun owners is to please contact the politicians you helped elect and tell them if you are opposed to this latest round of anti-gun measures.
    It does little good for me to write them as they know I wouldn’t vote for them anyway.

Duke

jigging_jag
    SE Minnesota

You must be smoking your title “river weed”.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

The Dems can introduce any gun control bills they want in WI. They won’t have a snowballs chance in heck of passing. Seeing as they don’t control either branch of the legislature or the governors office.

I’m more concerned with the federal government. If I lived in MN, I would also be very concerned.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

The Dems can introduce any gun control bills they want in WI. They won’t have a snowballs chance in heck of passing. Seeing as they don’t control either branch of the legislature or the governors office.

I’m more concerned with the federal government. If I lived in MN, I would also be very concerned.

Aint that the truth. Land of 10,000 lakes. Sportsmans paradise. Wilderness border. And these wellstone disciples are running OUR show!! The weak ARE inheriting the earth one democracy at a time.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

The insecurities of the right. They try their best to fix the game at the same time time placing the blame and they still lose.

When will the right finally have the humility to admit the facts that show the left are the better fisherman. Why do the right change the subject from what we know what is best for them?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.