Need Help Asap Terrova i pilot 55#

• mr. sauger25

Ok here is the deal been screwing around with gander mountain in eau claire since last tuesday i want to get a terrova with ipilot before the fyb tourny said they would have one in wednesday and they would call no call i called several times onlt to get well we dont know what to tellya stopped again today same [censored] they had the best price ive found around anybody know whehre i can get one asap at a decent price ganders price for a 55# 45inch with i pilot was 1199.00 plus tax

onestout
    Hudson, WI

Try jolly Ann, not much more but no tax and free shipping to your door. Should be about the same in the end, worth a look.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

I’d love to help you. I’ve got a $50 Jolly Ann rebate on trolling MK trolling motors over $999.99.

I have 4 in stock and it usually takes 3 days to ship to MN/WI.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Also, you would still be eligible for the Minn Kota $55 rebate on that model.

BBKK
    IA

$105 off, cant beat that.

mr. sauger25

thanks guys sounds like a deal ben i sent u private message

machine

So is jolly Ann and this site promoting that you shouldn’t pay sales tax on online purchases despite the fact that the law states differently? You should really be paying your fair share!

gregory
    Red wing,mn

where are you located at?

BBKK
    IA

Quote:

So is jolly Ann and this site promoting that you shouldn’t pay sales tax on online purchases despite the fact that the law states differently? You should really be paying your fair share!

By law the business does not have to collect sales tax from an out of state purchase online YET. The say you have to pay tax, but they do not say the business has to collect it. That is the gray area. So make sure you pay the state straight up if you are worried about it. Write your payment out to Nebraska with your enclosed check for the sales tax.

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Quote:

If you saw our taxes that the wife and I filed today you would know Im paying way more than a fair share.

PS, get your tax laws correct before you spout off about them.

We try to help a fell out with accurate and legal info and this is what YOU have to offer….

Have a nice evening.

mr. sauger25

nicely said Mark thanks all Ben at jolly marine will be shipping my i pilot monday morning

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Quote:

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Glad Jolly Ann could help you out in a timely manner. Nice work Ben

stuart
    Mn.

Quote:

mr. sauger25

im from bloomer wisconsin who ever asked

machine

An apology is in order from me. I had hastily tried to make a tax joke having just read a startribune article about Gov. Dayton and his desire to start taxing more and more especially online items as well as our President always reminding us that we must ‘pay our fair share’. I realize now that I should not have tried to use sarcasm without making it blatantly more obvious. I mean this site no harm-I enjoy it thoroughly and have found guides, sold/bought items and look forward to using it more. I mean jolly ann no harm-I have done business with them in the past and look forward to doing more business with them in the future. I apologize for being the guy that instigated some fury here-that was never my intention and I hate being ‘that guy’ or hi-jacking a thread. I would have posted sooner but was unable to. I am sorry. Thank you for your consideration guys and for being a great source of local fishing information.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

That darn typed word again!

NOW I get the joke!

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

No hard feeling here.

Just so everyone knows, Jolly Ann follows all tax laws required to sell online in the state of Nebraska.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.