More Proof of Global Warming

• run&gun
    MN

I wish winter was warmer and summer cooler. Can we make that happen without moving?

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Ever here of Climategate where e-mails from IPCC were revealed?

Besides,there are are plenty of scientists who do not agree with AGW either…

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

you have a choice…

the IPCC is a compilation of over 6000 peer reviewed scientific and published studies. Its compiled by 100’s of scientists in over a 100 countries.

but you’re skeptical because of un un-sourced supposedly leaked chart that Fox news threw up? FOX!? you’re gonna go with Fox then…

I wasn’t on the fence when I came across a chart which I posted for you because you asked for something that supported my original statement. I’ve been very skeptical from the beginning.

Quote:

p.s. You sure did bring up the pay issue…you said they do it for a living…that’s false…they have other jobs where they get paid. They compile the IPCC for free.

That was no inference about being paid. I was saying that if you are a plumber then I expect you to be able to fix a clogged toilet really well.

All those resources and 1 was outside their margin of error and the other three were off by being too aggressive in their numbers. It only reinforces my skepticism, since assumed they were way too generous in their numbers for affect.

On top of that they make a PR move and move away from Global Warming and move to climate change, so now they can blanket every unusual weather/climate related event and say, “Climate change”.

I choose to not believe or in the least be skeptical.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

I really think that global warming, I mean climate change, is coming to an end much like the ice age fear 30 years ago.

The new fear is asteroids. With the increased number of asteroids lately, how much money can we throw at this problem.

Oops, I forgot. Scientists don’t get paid.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.