Best commercial

• 140-zuki
    Cokato, MN

Best commercial so far for me is the Ram one with Paul Harvey and the Farmer. I grew up on a dairy farm and know how hard the work is and the toll it takes on a man’s body. Good job Ram.

chirp
    Rochester

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Yeah.. the Paul Harvey is my fav. The GoDaddy “Kiss” commercial was the funniest!

smoke grub

the Paul Harvey commercial was the best.. and I don’t go for the voodoo stuff at all.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

The farmer commercial, as I too have a great historical relativity, was the COOLEST commercial I witnessed.

I also thought the GoDaddy “kiss” commercial was the most memorable/shocking/gross/funny one I saw. I did think the M&M’s “I’ll Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That)” was pretty cute as well.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

I liked the Audi commercial where the kid takes his dad’s Audi to the prom, alone, kisses the prom queen, and gets a black eye for his efforts, and revels in it all the way home!!

ET

Duke M

I was entranced by the farmer commercial. I didn’t know where it was going or who was responsible until I saw the Ram. I smiled until I remembered the video taping of the Chrysler workers drinking alcohol and smoking dope on their lunch breaks, and the glow disappeared.

coleycrawler
    Minneapolis

The budweiser clydesdale commercial made my eyes feel damp.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Quote:

I remembered the video taping of the Chrysler workers drinking alcohol and smoking dope on their lunch breaks, and the glow disappeared.

That was the Ford plant here in St Paul

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

regarding that go-daddy commercial with the nerd and model.. the nerd was interviewed on CNN… too funny. Apparently, it took 40-50 takes or something like that. He said that SHE had asked to re-take as many cuts as he did. lol

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

I had to look away when the Godaddy add came on the second time. Just the sounds of those two was gross at best. Want my attention? Get two hot babes sucking face and I’m all in!

-J.

brucea
    Maplewood,MN

Quote:

Want my attention? Get two hot babes sucking face and I’m all in!

-J.

Duke M

Sorry Big Crappie, but I was pretty sure it was Chrysler workers so I double checked. Just do a search on UAW workers drinking and a bunch of hits come up, not Ford.

Duke

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Sorry Big Crappie, but I was pretty sure it was Chrysler workers so I double checked. Just do a search on UAW workers drinking and a bunch of hits come up, not Ford.

Duke

Sorry Duke, but it was the Ford workers in the early 2000’s in St Paul and the Chrysler workers about 3 years ago. Rumor has it, no GM worker ever inhaled

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.