Dont worry vikings fans

• tbrooks11

the NHL is back!!! Parise and suter will lead another Mn team to the playoffs! hopefully ricky and pek can do the same for the Twolves. Not even gonna mention the Twins…

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

the NHL is back!!! Parise and suter will lead another Mn team to the playoffs! hopefully ricky and pek can do the same for the Twolves. Not even gonna mention the Twins…

I sure love being a Packers fan

It’s always been light on the drama, heart break, and dissapointment

GO PACKERS

EW6

Quote:

Quote:

GO PACKERS

Good for you, do you want a cookie? This is why Packers fans are so annoying… What does his post have to do with the Packers?

smackemup
    North Metro

Pack WILL NOT win the super bowl, their day of disappointment will come soon enough.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Quote:

GO PACKERS

You must be under 30, if you don’t remember the slacker teams they fielded in the 80’s…

tbrooks11

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

GO PACKERS

Good for you, do you want a cookie? This is why Packers fans are so annoying… What does his post have to do with the Packers?

Its annoying because he cheers for the packers? oh poor vikings fans.. have nothing else to do know but complain and wish their team was as good as the pack

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

GO PACKERS

Sour Grapes = Whine

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

You must be under 30, if you don’t remember the slacker teams they fielded in the 80’s…

Good guess “G”

I’m over 30, but just barely

Burr

In MN, we simply move on, something that is not understood in Dream Day, WI.

NFL Football season is over, and NHL season is here. How are that Dream Day, WI NHL team doing? Oh yeah, that’s right, you don’t have one.

Well, after next week maybe you can follow the Dream Day, WI NBA team, err, wait – you don’t have one.

Well in the spring you can follow the Dream Day, WI baseball, uh oh, you don’t have one of those either.

Well maybe there is a college team to follow in Dream Day, WI – not that anyone has ever heard of them.

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Quote:

How are that Dream Day, WI NHL team doing? Oh yeah, that’s right, you don’t have one.

That’s because then Minnesota would want one……

big_g
    Isle, MN

Who won the game ??? I missed it…

chomps
    Sioux City IA

Quote:

NFL Football season is over, and NHL season is here. How are that Dream Day, WI NHL team doing? Oh yeah, that’s right, you don’t have one.

Well, after next week maybe you can follow the Dream Day, WI NBA team, err, wait – you don’t have one.

Well in the spring you can follow the Dream Day, WI baseball, uh oh, you don’t have one of those either.

Well maybe there is a college team to follow in Dream Day, WI – not that anyone has ever heard of them.

cough….cough…hey man pass that back! I’d like to dream too.

stevew
    Burnsville, MN

I heard only 21 arrests in the stadium for drunk and disorderly. That sounds low for a game in Green Bay, doesn’t it? I hope there is enough booze in Wisconsin fornext weekend’s Packer game….

buck-slayer

Quote:

Really Burp Our NBA team has won a championship, Our baseball team has won a World Series, our college teams have the edge over yours, not to mention a bunch of Super Bowls

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Quote:

Seriously are you high?

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Quote:

I heard only 21 arrests in the stadium for drunk and disorderly. That sounds low for a game in Green Bay, doesn’t it? I hope there is enough booze in Wisconsin fornext weekend’s Packer game….

I wonder how many of those were Drunk Vikings fans drowning their sorrows?

buck-slayer

12 from WI, 7 from MN they didn’t elaborate.

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Quote:

Really Burp Our NBA team has won a championship, Our baseball team has won a World Series, our college teams have the edge over yours, not to mention a bunch of Super Bowls

No Sheite

Sounds like somebody should’ve done their homework first

Not to mention, Who’s got time for Hockey

When you’re football team is a perennial playoff contender

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.