This sites favorite Hummin Birds vender/sponsor

• DrewH
    s/w WI.

Thinking of moving up a tad to a 998c/si. Would like to shop locally (Ido). Any in would be nice. The Vikings don’t start for another 40 min.

a-and-t
    By Rochester,MN

Skeeter Boat Center has them. Plus they have rigged quite a few of them on boat so I would think they would be able to help with questions. When I had my rigged their with my boat Gregg was very helpful on how to use it . Definitely helped with the learning curve.

Mike Stephens
    WI.

I’d give Wade a call at Jolly Anns marine. Hope this helps.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I’ve worked with Wade on a few purchases over the last couple years. Good guy and great company.

beck
    Menomonie, WI

Quote:

Skeeter Boat Center has them. Plus they have rigged quite a few of them on boat so I would think they would be able to help with questions. When I had my rigged their with my boat Gregg was very helpful on how to use it . Definitely helped with the learning curve.

x2 for SBC. Dean or any of the guys there will get you pointed in the right direction and take great care of you.

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Wade has soundly bettered Cabelas etc on my I Pilot, and Lowrance Sonar and Chartplotter units for some years.

backlasher
    Fridley, Mn

I got my Bird and Lakemaster card from Jolly Ann. Great price and fast shipping.

mojogunter

My brother in-law has a 998 that was on his boat when he bought it last year. He is talking about selling it because he put an old Lowrance 112 on his boat. I never said he was bright. If you are interested in buying a used one send me a PM and I will put you in touch with him. He also has a 5″ on the bow as well he would sell too.

FryDog62

I bought a 998si yesterday at Cabelas. The clerk ordered it online for me for $1599. In the store they cost more. There were only 17 left at that price when I got mine yesterday.

Art

Get hold of Wade at Jolly Ann. Have bought all my electronics through him, plus St. Croix rods. He beat any other price I could find and service was outstanding.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.