Roto Rooter ?

• AllenW
    Mpls, MN

The floor drain from below the laundry tubs to the main drain is plugging up again, normally me and my home depot special can get it flowing again but the wife wants to get a pro in, which is fine by me as plumbing is not my favorite pastime.

Anybody reccomend a drain cleaner that works South Mpls??

TIA

al

trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

Roto Rooter made the news this morning – lawsuit re: convincing customers to spend lots of money for unneeded work.

Nothing against Roto-Rooter, just interesting timing.

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Mike W from IDO might be interested in this. Home Town Plumbing.

Ingy

Avoid Roto-rooter like the plague!
    I can highly recommend Ron the Sewer Rat! 612-724-8253
    Small local business, great guys, very professional and they work clean.

Ingy

john23
    St. Paul, MN

Definitely check in with MikeW before you make any decisions.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Knowland Sewer service. 952-884-5313 or 952-393-5313. Havent talked with Ross in a couple of years since moving my business tot he north metro. He was very god at cleaning drains.

Lot of companies doing the bait ans switch sales nowadays. Come out for a cheap price, tell you there are bigger issues and a $200 job just turned into a $10,000 main line job. The company mentioned in the posts above is the one that got caught doing this. There are many others to.

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Quote:

Knowland Sewer service. 952-884-5313 or 952-393-5313. Havent talked with Ross in a couple of years since moving my business tot he north metro. He was very god at cleaning drains.

Lot of companies doing the bait ans switch sales nowadays. Come out for a cheap price, tell you there are bigger issues and a $200 job just turned into a $10,000 main line job. The company mentioned in the posts above is the one that got caught doing this. There are many others to.

Thanks all/Mike.

I think I remember you saying you didn’t come down south much but figured you knew someone..

Was rotor rooter or Ron’s the one that got nailed?

Edit, I see Ron is no longer with Ron’s, Ingy would you still reccomend them?

Al

Ingy

Quote:

Quote:

Was rotor rooter or Ron’s the one that got nailed?

Edit, I see Ron is no longer with Ron’s, Ingy would you still reccomend them?
    Al

Ron’s son Lee took over the business, and he is very good. No, they are not one of the sleazy ones!

Ingy

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Quote:

Ended up going with Ross, did a great job, stuff flows now and the wife is happy.
    He ended up going all the way out to the street btw.

He was neat and professional, add a resonable price and ya can’t really ask for more, I’d call him again.

Thanks all.

Al

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Good to hear Allen. Havent talked with Ross in a few years.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.