Well Saturday was the BIG day!

• Zach Peterson
    Austin, Mn

We finally tied the knot and everything went off without a hitch It was little cooler on Saturday than what we had expected for an outdoor wedding, but it didn’t rain, and I’d much rather have the cooler temps than it being too hot. After how well Saturday went we are hoping that will translate to our marriage and are looking forward to spending many happy years together!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Congrats!!

PS tell Micky the ground ladder inspections are due.

llong

Congrats again buddy, glad that we could be there and enjoy in your big day. By the way you get the taste of Pedro’s feet out yet!!

carroll58
    Twin Cities, USA

Congrat’s and best wishes for a long future of Happiness and outdoors life together.

Zach Peterson
    Austin, Mn

Haha caught that one did ya?? Yeah it was pretty bad, an old rugby tradition from her college days that I wasn’t planning on being a part of and well….. you seen how that went I guess

lhprop1
    Eagan

Quote:

Haha caught that one did ya?? Yeah it was pretty bad, an old rugby tradition from her college days that I wasn’t planning on being a part of and well….. you seen how that went I guess

You had to shoot the boot at your own wedding? That ain’t right.

wallster
    Austin, MN

Congrats detox, just remember who wears the pants when it comes to fishing..
    Wallster ><((((>

chirp
    Rochester

Zach, congrats and many happy years to you and your bride.

Zach Peterson
    Austin, Mn

Thanks guys, like I said it was a great day.

Wallster- you’re more than welcome to take me out and give me another fishing lesson sometime haha. You’ll have to let me know if you have an open seat before everything freezes and I can try and make a trip up.

swlund
    Cuba City, WI

Congrats!

wallster
    Austin, MN

Quote:

Thanks guys, like I said it was a great day.

Wallster- you’re more than welcome to take me out and give me another fishing lesson sometime haha. You’ll have to let me know if you have an open seat before everything freezes and I can try and make a trip up.

Freezes???? The river never freezes, and when mille lacs does well we’ll just have to put some holes in the ice.. I’ll get ya out.
    Wallster ><((((>

Zach Peterson
    Austin, Mn

You just let me know when. I’m sure she’ll be more than ready for me to leave fishing now that she knows she’s stuck with me

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Comgrats!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.