Opening Day

• big-muddy
    Rockfalls, Illinois

BEARS WIN – – – – PACKERS LOSE – -WOOOOHOOOO!!!! Did I say that out loud. My bad.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Quote:

BEARS WIN – – – – PACKERS LOSE – -WOOOOHOOOO!!!! Did I say that out loud. My bad.

VIKINGS WIN – – – – PACKERS LOSE – -WOOOOHOOOO!!!! Did I say that out loud. My bad.

cupspits

The packers might end up 0 and 2

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Let’s look at each ones opposition before you guys break out your NFC North Championship banners

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Quote:

Let’s look at each ones opposition before you guys break out your NFC North Championship banners

Yes, while it’s nice to start the season with a win, I totally agree. This is one of a handful of games that the Vikes absolutely should have won.

Unfortunately, from here the Vikes need to improve a LOT or wins are going to be few and far between. Like the Gophers, the Vikes need to quite wishing for the team they’d like to have and figure out a way to win with the team they actually have.

Off topic somewhat, but I’m disappointed that the Gophers don’t play either of the Dakotas this year in football. In all honesty, those games against NDSU were fought like the teams were playing a bowl game.

Grouse

taz
    Frederic wi

Quote:

The packers might end up 0 and 2

What’s more shocking is the Vikings might end up 2-0

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.