Basement Finish – Wieland Building & Remodeling

• nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

This is my first post in quite some time. Things have been rather busy with a new child in the house and a different job. All of this for the better, but it has definitely reduced my on the water and net surfing time quite a bit.

My wife and I have been looking into finishing our lower level for the past few years, she says its more like 6. Finally after multiple years of meetings with numberous contractors, we took the plunge and signed with Randy Wieland. Randy was the first contractor my wife felt comfortable with personally. Randy was also the first one that came close to meeting my expectations on putting together a detailed project scope that met our needs and budget concerns.

From the first day Randy showed up to walk the potential job to the last few items closed out, we have been nothing but pleased. I have attached a few pictures taken from before/during/after the project, and can tell you it is 10x better in person. Top quality work by a top quality person and done within strict budget constraints. Thank you!

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

AWESOME!

x2

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

Quote:

AWESOME!

x2

X3. Wow doesn’t cover it. Well done Randy.

chirp
    Rochester

Nic, awesome looking basement. Nice job Randy.

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

If you think he’s a good builder…try fishing with him!

Willy D
    Nipawin, SK

Great looking basement Nik, Randy

Mike Stephens
    WI.

W H A T ??? No Badger red in the man cave??? J/K looks like a nice job done.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Box and rock baby Looks great guys

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Nic, Thank you for the kind words! I appreciated very much the trust you placed in us to exceed your expectations. Just like back on the first day we met, we talked about it’s a two way street. You and Katie were a pleasure to work with, organized, and VERY prompt in making selections. All of which made my job so much easier.
    Ironic in looking at finish pics of the project. Instead of seeing the “finished” product, I see everything behind the wall.
    So, now how are you going to keep Tucker entertained all day? A few guys thought they were going to get licked to death by him
    See you at 60 days and 11 months for quality walk-through!

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Looks great! Quality always shows through. On time-within budget usually means a top quality contractor that knows what it takes to do the job right. Way to go guys.

smoke grub

randy is a top notch guy , in a boat , out of a boat, or swinging a hammer. there are few like him out there today.. very few..

glenn57
    cold spring mn

real nice,but the question MUST BE ASKED!!!!!???? did he break in the bar before you got to christen it???????

i know mine did!!!!!!!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

real nice,but the question MUST BE ASKED!!!!!???? did he break in the bar before you got to christen it???????

i know mine did!!!!!!!

Has NEVER and will NEVER happen. I don’t drink very much and NEVER at a job site or with a customer. NEVER!

Wieland Building & Remodeling
    JOB SITE RULES
    • Jobsite hours are 7:00 am to 4:30pm unless specifically instructed otherwise.
    • Subcontractor to adhere to all Occupational Safety & Health Administration rules and
    regulations.
    • No pets
    • No drugs
    • No alcohol
    ………………………and so on. Any violations of the Jobsite rules will result in a with-drawl of contract and ban from the job site. This is one area where I am a genuine prick about adhering to the rules.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

hey i was just kidding!!!!!!!! i get it. in my line of work strict adherence to the rules, espicially drugs and booze are required.

EdMurphh

great work guys really, awesome job you did there randy…Cheers!!!!

bigpike

Very nice work

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Looks awesome.
    Nice work Randy!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.