Pool 9

• DrewH
    s/w WI.

Short and sweet. One 2lb 2oz and one dink. Time was short too. Bass tourney had all the “bases” covered and some places 3 boats trying to fish the same small points. I tried to sneak into a spot but was followed immediately. Turned around and left the area. Three hours later I tried to fish some more spots and they were standing in line to fish the same spots. I observed two very childish acts that produced a belly laugh. One fellow caught a keeper and even though there was only me in the area which he knew I was not in the contest, hid between the seats in his boat to unhook it. One boat was fishing a great spot so I boated past and fished a couple hundred yards away. They then left. When I passed their spot I did not stop but continued down river and by gosh the boat came back. I know when I am beat. I returned to the launch and left. The small parking lot was full of contestants rigs.

BBKK
    IA

It sucks fishing the same waters as big tournaments, I know I’ve been there. One of the reasons I try not to fish on the weekends.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.