A plus plus day

• DrewH
    s/w WI.

I managed two U ‘s. I also was given the very latest lesson in fishing ediquette by a passenger in one of those large NEW boats. I was told that large boats have the right of way for a fishing spot. I was headed to that spot specifically but noticed a boat about 100 yards down river from the spot. They both appeared to be doing some thing on the floor. I was about 20 yard from the spot they noticed me and promptly kicked the trolling motor in gear in an attempt to get there first. I had already made acoulple of casts when they arrived. The passenger cast directly at my lure. I was the told first that I didn’t know a single thing about were thebass were and he was right. He then began to whine that I should have known they were going to fish where I was. He apparently he thought he was talking to his grand kids or….. His new boat must have made him feel a lot more self important than he was. Going to be a long summer with that kind of thinking seems to become more prevalent. Thanks for time while I vented.

hookem
    Hastings,Minn.

People like that have probably pushed around and tried bullying people all their lives. You must have been pretty close to where the bass are or they wouldn’t have been so possessive of the spot where you casted to. What a bunch of low class people.

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

I hope you told him to grow up amd kiss your

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Hmmmm..Sounds like a dink to me. Just laugh off guys like that. They’re the same guys that cant make it through the McDonalds drive through without having an issue.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Don’t let people like that bother you. I just laugh and keep fishing, seems to really bother them even more.

Ron

salmo_trutta
    River Falls,WI

people like that are nothing but [censored], I hate it when boaters do the same to shoreline fishermen.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Oh that was you ??? sorry

Just kidding it wasn’t me this time. No room on the river for people like that at all and to think what he is teaching the kid

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Vent away if it helps you.

I’d have a hard time holding my thoughts to myself but what I’d say I’d say without playing his game.
    Try and shake it off and keep fishing, and do not let it ruin your day.
    There are many inconsiderate boaters out there, and they all do not have big boats.
    Jack

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Sorry you couldn’t take a joke on the water.

Dang it Jesse you beat me to it!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.