Where are you going for Memorial Day Weekend?

• steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Smallmouth opener. St Croix River

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Sat. AM work at son #2 house. PM Grad party. Sun. return grandaughter to son #1. He and his better half have been in FL. for a week of vaca. Also Sun. help him build steps and railing on his deck. Monday go over everything at my desk for work, check everything on the truck, boat, tackle, rods, etc. BECAUSE Tues. at 5:30 AM heading to RAINY for the IDO trip with RLHB’s. Walleyes beware.

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Finally got all the goo off the kitchen floor, so I’ll be putting down the underlayment and maybe then doing some plumbing, her highness has said I have the ok to spend some time getting the boat ready finally so no fishing, but getting closer.

Ya all have a safe and enjoyable Memorial weekend and please remember why we celibrate this time and help a Vet if you can.

Al

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

In the mornings, I’ll be bow hunting for a mature gobbler in Central MN and then crankin the open basin of Mille Lacs during the day. I hope everyone has a safe Memorial Day weekend and pay tribute to the vets!

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Staying home and fishing pool 2. Might even have to try some cat fishing down there this weekend. With forecast-ed 90 degrees on Sunday migght have to take the kids swimming on the st croix.

gregstew
    Red Wing, MN

Taking Family to (just outside) Bloomer,WI for some fishing, 4 wheeling, and RELAXING!!!!
    (Staying on Marsh Miller Lake but gonna try to fish a few others too….)

cshurtleff
    Northeast Iowa

Taking the wife, kids, and Grand Kids to Pool 4 for a nice relaxing weekend. Papa will have to show the Grand kids how it’s done.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Off to Duluth to go hide out at the father-in-law’s place in the woods. Saturday – Monday…. before heading off to Rainy for the houseboat trip.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

Too broke to go anywhere so I am going to put the smack down on some local catfish. I will survive. come on cinco goodbyeo.

John Gildersleeve
    Frazee,MN

I am going to Leech with my daughter to pre-fish for the Leech Lake Chamber tournament that we are fishing togethor in. Hopefully the weather is nice this weekend.

Palerider77

Heading to Little Birch to enjoy the Bass opener, and perhaps some eyes as well.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Bass fishing somewhere sometime, depending upon the weather. And having some friends over for a BBQ on Sunday.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Spooner, Wi. Will see a lot of friends. Boat,fish,shoot,quad. All dependent on weather. Should be a lot of fun.

lhprop1
    Eagan

I’ll be stuck at home trying to get my garage in order. Moving sucks.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Bass fishing somewhere sometime, depending upon the weather. And having some friends over for a BBQ on Sunday.

Where are we launching at?

I doubt I’ll get out bass fishing this weekend. Nephew is going up to Grand Rapids. Saturday we are having people over. That means Friday I’ll probably be running. Sunday we are supposed to meet up with my daughter and boyfriend. Monday might be reserved for catfishing.

muskie-tim
    Rush City MN

East Rush Lake camping with the family and chasing for some walleyes while scouting for Muskie opener

buck-slayer

Cumberland,WI clean the pontoon, have a fire,drink beer and solve world problems.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Annual family get GTG on Gull Lake with aunt’s uncles & cousins, I look forward to this trip every year.

Viewing 18 posts - 31 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.