Idiot on Waconia

• 140-zuki
    Cokato, MN

Had an awesome day fishing out on Waconia until I come in to see some yahoo wrecked the LED light on the passenger side of my boat trailer. No name or number left on the windshield either. There goes 40 bucks down my leg. Had to have know he hit it too because he bent the trailer there too.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

That ramp must have some bad mojo. Michelle’s sister went to park her boyfriends trailer there and nipped someone elses trailer, smashing some tail lights and bending some metal. However they left a note and number, but no one ever called.

This was 2 summers ago, so it wasn’t us.

mojogunter

Here is a different variation of the same kind of story. A guy from my fishing club was fishing on Mille Lacs and they launched out of terrys. When one of the guys was backing his fishing partners trailer in the parking lot he hit the trailer next to him cracking the tail light lense. He left a note on the guys windshield saying how sorry he was with his name and number, and said he left $25 cash in the office for him, and if that wasn’t $$ to cover the damage call him and he would make it right. After they got back from fishing the guys truck and trailer were gone, and he in turn had kicked the rear tail light off their trailer. I guess in retaliation, and never went in to get the money left for him. You are damned if you do and damned if you don’t I guess. Which guy is a bigger A hole the one who damages and flee’s or the one who throws a trantrum kicks and breaks a light?

adam-bartusek
    New Prague, MN

The lanes to park at that access are kind of thin but I have never had trouble parking. I could see some of the rec boaters up there havin a rough time though.

kroger3
    blaine mn

Watched a guy last summer on pelican try to back his trailer into a parking spot and backed right into the bumper of and SUV caving it in. Well he pulls up to correct and backs in then gets out and climbs under the SUV and tries to push the giant dent out then gets up shruges his shoulders walks down to his boat and jumps in. The whole time my buddy and I are watching from my boat and snapped several pictures during the process and asked the guy if he was going to leave his info and he says “no, there is not much damage” so now im fuming and write up a detailed story of exactly what happened and descriptions of everything leave my cell number on the paper and tell him to please call me and left it on his truck. Well few hours later I get a call from the local law enforcement to verify what happened and thanked us for everything and they would get ahold of him and site him for damage to personal property and leaving the scene of an accident because he got out and acknoledged the damage. You never know who is watching!

140-zuki
    Cokato, MN

Now that is a good one. I just dont understand why people think it is fine to walk away. But I suppose its the if a tree falls in the forest and no one sees it fall does it make a sound theory.

big_g
    Isle, MN

It was probably the local guy, measuring the access for a gate…

danno
    Central MN

I read the thread title and thought maybe Dayton was pre-fishing for the Governor’s opener.

Man, I was waaaay off.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Too funny.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.