Duck Dynasy

• Workboot
    Coon Rapids, MN

Has anybody caught the show Duck Dynasty??? What a super show full of good ole boy wisdom. And some not so wise moments. Check it out if you havent..Love the waders and boots. Happy Spring….GO TWINS….Wil

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Great show! Some things they say might not be the best for some people but it don’t hurt my feelings

starvin pilgrim

They had a half hour show on sports man channel called Duck Commander. It’s was a pretty good show until they started pushing Religion. Phil,s born again. The hunting part was good. I haven’t seen this version yet, but I will check it out.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Great show, I have only seen the first one so far but so far so good. You can also watch it on line.

sandmannd

So far it’s up there pretty good with shows I watch. Funny and good.

690reece
    Hutchinson,Minnesota

I have been impressed so far and hope it doesn’t change. It’s good to see a program that can show a way of life style that isn’t everyones cup of tea. I hope they keep it going and more people tune in.

lhprop1
    Eagan

Quote:

They had a half hour show on sports man channel called Duck Commander. It’s was a pretty good show until they started pushing Religion. Phil,s born again. The hunting part was good. I haven’t seen this version yet, but I will check it out.

Phil’s always been a man of god, but he’s never been pushy about it like some people. I respect Phil’s brand of wisdom and think people could learn a lot from him.

As for the show, it’s kind of hokey but it’s still funny. It’s not nearly as good as the one on the Sportsman Channel. It’s still the Robertsons just doing what they do, though.

Back in college, I had a big poster of Phil in my apartment. It was just him and his beard, his dog, and his shotgun pointed straight at you. Where ever you were in the room, the barrel pointed straight at you. Some of the ladies were a bit put off by it to say the least.

starvin pilgrim

Not wanting to start an argument, but on a early episode of Duck Commander, Phil talked about his early days. He was no saint and basically emotionally abused his wife. Can’t believe she stuck with him.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I really like this show.

lhprop1
    Eagan

Quote:

Not wanting to start an argument, but on a early episode of Duck Commander, Phil talked about his early days. He was no saint and basically emotionally abused his wife. Can’t believe she stuck with him.

Oh yeah. I know he’s no saint, especially when he was young. He brought that up when I met him 10 or 15 years ago. He just said that there’s a lot more to life than partying and that “carryin’ on” as he called it can have grave consequences and left it at that. It always stuck with me.

Back in his younger day, he was Public Enemy #1 of the DNR down there. He didn’t think things like laws or limits applied to him, but that was a long, long time ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.