hotel in red wing or surrounding area

• mr. sauger25

Looking for a little help im looking for a couple cheap hotel rooms for this weekend heading to the fyb tourny friday to pre fish and prob stay till sunday ellsworth would be fine also thanks guys

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

The last I knew, walleye_joe was still looking for a couple of people to bunk with him at Everts for friday night.
    You would be right on the river and the cost should be very managable!!

stuart
    Mn.

Parkway $50 Red Wing.

mr. sauger25

thanks guys i was gonna call joe but we have 4 guys total i wonder if everts has anymore cabins avaliable

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

I would check with both walleye joe and see how much space he has and/or call Everts and see if he has anything open.

If I heard correctly earlier in the week the parkway in redwing was full. That may have changed since but that was the last I heard.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Mr Sauger, yes they do.

suckerslayer
    Red Wing, MN

Just talked with Steve the new manager of Everts.

They will be renting BEDS this weekend only. Thursday thru Monday morning. Prices vary, but between $25 and $30 per bed.

There will be other guests in your cabin, but you will be on the water!

These will go fast so call now for availability and price!
    (715) 792-2333 ask for Steve or Joe.

mr. sauger25

not sure sharing a cabin would be a good idea for the group im coming up with there might be some angry fisherman when we roll into the cabin after helping the locAL ESTABLISHMENTS in this slow winter lol and 2 of them would wake the big cats laying up by the dam with there snoring were a bunch of married guys that use this tourny to get away and fish but fishing is only half the reason we drive 2 hrs

jason-pitts
    Des Moines, IA and Hager City, WI

Quote:

when we roll into the cabin after helping the locAL ESTABLISHMENTS in this slow winter lol and 2 of them would wake the big cats laying up by the dam with there snoring were a bunch of married guys that use this tourny to get away and fish but fishing is only half the reason we drive 2 hrs

I heard there is quite a few people like that at the resort. I wouldn’t worry about it.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

With 4 people you would have a cabin to yourself.

…and I hear you about the snoring. I’ve heard you guys when I’ve been at the dam fishing for cats. I thought it was a train.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Ellsworth Motel is :

http://www.davidmotel.net 715/273-3333. On the P4 end of town and short hop to the downtown Ellsworth establishments. Not far from the Bluffs either.

ET

mr. sauger25

thanks guys everts was full parkway had some rooms for 54 bucks what a deal see ya all saturday

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

thanks guys everts was full parkway had some rooms for 54 bucks what a deal see ya all saturday

Amazing. When I was there on Sunday, only cabin #8 was booked.

mr. sauger25

people prob just found out about the new management change i know i wouldnt have been looking to stat there if it didnt

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I spoke with Joe a few minutes ago. He said the family will be staying in the resorts camper trailer this weekend.

Totally booked.

First time that resort has been filled in a year.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.