New a few volunteers for youth icefishng event

• crappiechaser
    Clear Lake WI

hey IDO if there is anyone who like to volunteer with kids icefishing we have an event coming up Feb 19 on pleasant lake in st.cloud Mn. We could really use some volunteers with drilling holes, icefishing instruction, youth activity stations, etc.. we need about 12-15 ppl.
    If you are interested please email me @
    [email protected] or post here.
    Thanks

a.j.-wiesner
    Ely,MN / Rochester,MN

sounds like a good event/experience for the kids! hope some people are willing2 help out…

rfuchs

I sure hope you can find some volunteers for a kids ice fishing event. I certainly am not qualified to give instructions on ice fishing but live close enough to go drill holes for the event that morning

crappiechaser
    Clear Lake WI

i would appreciate it any help would be great
    as far as the instruction goes its just helping kids fish teaching them basic jigging and how to reel’em up most kids will have there parents there but some still dont know the basics. like baiting the hook, taking the fish off, etc.. just the mere basics. when you get there ask anyone with strikemaster gear on for Joe and they will point you in my direction. Thank You. Anyone willing to help is truly a ambassador to the great sport we all love. ICE FISHING

rfuchs

You sir will just have to let me know when you folks plan on starting set up that morning. Anything to get the kids interested

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.