Marcum Rebate Question

• rushcreek

I was looking into buying a new LX-3tc. The marcum rebate is a very attractive offer. I have found several reputable dealers that have the units discounted right now, down to $350. I reviewed the terms on the marcum rebate and it specifically states that the unit must be sold for $399 or more to be eligible for the rebate. Has anybody recieved the rebate that paid less than the required $399?

Here are the terms from Marcums website

Terms and Conditions: Offer valid on MarCum LX-5 products priced at $499.99 or more, MarCum
    LX-3TC products priced at $399.99 or more, Showdown 5.6 Digital Fish Finder products priced at
    $349.99 or more, and Showdown Dual Beam products priced at $399.99. This form must be used to
    receive your prepaid card. Limit two per household per item. Substitutes and photocopies of
    receipt or UPC are not accepted. MarCum, Showdown & Versa Electronics are not responsible for
    incomplete submissions. Void where prohibited by law. Allow 8-10 weeks for your request to be
    processed. Information collected on this form is used by MarCum Technologies only and is not resold
    or used by any third parties. Fraudulent submission of multiple requests could result in federal
    prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 USC, Section 1341 and 1342). Valid in U.S. and
    Canada only. MarCum Visa Prepaid Cards are issued by MetaBank™ pursuant to a license from Visa
    U.S.A. Inc. Cardholders are subject to terms and conditions of the card as set forth by the issuing
    bank. This card does not have cash access and can be used at any merchants that accept Visa debit
    cards. Card valid through expiration date shown on front of card. To check on the status of your
    reward, please call 866-696-7252 (Mon – Fri, 7AM to 7PM Central) or visit http://www.web-rebates.com.

Corey Rhymer
    Roberts, WI

Uhh ohh, I hope this is not the case, cause I didnt buy my LX-3 at the 399 price… that would be a little shady if they dont accept, because they really don’t sell them anywhere for that price, anywhere! I’m curious to hear the answer to this question.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Pricing is NOT enforced.

There should be new forms out tomorrow to reduce the confusion.

Enjoy your new 3-tc!

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

Hey Wes, if you are getting out this weekend and need a flasher let me know, I should be able to loan you one

rushcreek

thanks BK. As for fishing this weekend….it all depends on how much homework I get done. I think my hunting and fishing gear will be collecting a lot of dust for the next 1.5 years.

adamgdunn
    Iowa

Received my LX3 TC yesterday from Reeds…Too bad all our ice is shady down here in central Iowa now! Have to wait a couple of weeks to head north and use it. I didn’t pay the $399 either but intend on sending in the $50 rebate. That was one reason I went with the LX3 over a few other units.

Knutty

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

That was one reason I went with the LX3 over a few other units.

Best $50.00 you never spent!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Ps If you would have made your purchase from Mills Fleet Farm you would have received another $20. gift card. That offer is ending this Sunday.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.