Work Boot Haven

• luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

Just wanted to give the proper thanks to Wil, and Wendy at Work Boot Haven. I recently needed to purchase a new pair of safety toe boots. I have heard that the steel toe boots can get cold in the winter months. So I wanted to try a pair of the non steel safety toe boots.

Shipping was fast, and helping decide on a pair was a breeze with their help.

Day two of wearing them, and couldn’t be happier!

Thanks Wil & Wendy!

This is the pair I went with
    Quantum Plus HD 6″ Safety Toe

jiggin-rake
    inver grove heights, minnesota

Looks like a nice boot.. Too bad they don’t have my size.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

I agree good outfit. I had to return some boots there last week for a minor defect and I had the new ones in 3 days.

shockers
    Rochester

Ditto. Ordered my Ice Kings from them earlier this month. A good, fair price. A free pair of socks, and the boots arrived quickly.

Workboot
    Coon Rapids, MN

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. We feel honored to have such kind words said about us. Wendy says “KUDOS”. To all who had such words of kindness may we use them on our testimonial page. Thanks again Wil & Wendy.

Workboot
    Coon Rapids, MN

Hey jiggin rake, What size would you be a needing?. Thanks Wil

Workboot
    Coon Rapids, MN

You da man, Thanks for the nice words. May we use your post on out testimonial page ? Wil

Workboot
    Coon Rapids, MN

Shockers, Thanks. We work real hard to make it a joy to visit the Haven. Customer service is important to us. So I say Thanks . And may we use your post on our testimonial page Thanks again Wil

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.