Lost

• dan stien
    Waunakee, Wisconsin

Lost one NFL defensive squad if found please return to the Green Bay Packers.

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

uuummmmm…You can include your offense in that also. Time to start worrying packer backers…You just proved that you are human. The Saints are now the best team in the NFC…RR

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

So Where Is Your Dagger ??

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

How about them Seahawks!

gary d
    cordova,il

I did not watch the game. Was Rodgers flat or were there just two left hands catching the ball.

ironheadr5
    Northeast, Iowa

Watch ???? They did not even have the game on here Had the Bears, Seehawks and St. Louis, Cincinatti games on Injurys did not help

Mocha
    Park Rapids

Quote:

Well don’t look for them here in MN or for that matter an offensive squad either

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

As stated in the other thread this just greatly improves the odds on us winning the super bowl!

Ummm….No.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Post deleted by targaman

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

Ya know doubt but they looked terrible all around, i’m concerened about the injuries, at least they got a bad taste in their mouth and hopefully can use that on the way to the big prize

dan stien
    Waunakee, Wisconsin

Yeah our offense had a rough a day due to injuries previous to this game and during the game. As for the Saints being the best team, time will tell, gut I doubt they will win the Super Bowl.

bigpike

Tough to get emotionally up every week in the NFL, one thing is for certain – make that two things, oh crap lets call it three: The Packers have the bye, the Packers have home field advantage through out – don’t worry haters they will. And three McCarthy will have this team emotionally ready in the playoffs. Were not talking about Frasier or Chili or Green here. If anything the Packers can wrap up the home field and start resting important players.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

As stated in the other thread this just greatly improves the odds on us winning the super bowl!

Ummm….No.

Ummm….Yeah.

Okay spartacus…go ahead and explain why this loss increases the odds of the packers winning the super bowl. I can’t wait to hear your professional football expertise spin this one.

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ummm….No.

How the heck does losing a football game increase your chances of winning the Super Bowl? Nice try trying to find the “silver-lining” in a lose( a bad one at that!). Keep drinking the lime Kool-Aid…(and don’t throw the Vikes in my face…)They stink! RR

Ummm….Yeah.

bigpike

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ummm….No.

Ummm….Yeah.

Okay spartacus…go ahead and explain why this loss increases the odds of the packers winning the super bowl. I can’t wait to hear your professional football expertise spin this one.

Coaches can squeeze the team and use this game as a lesson on how not to prepare or play a game. Were not talking Einstien logic here, I would venture to say the team will be a little more focused next week and it gets the undefeated monkey off there back. If your old enough to remember the 15-1 ’85 Bears – the tore every team a new one all year long until they played the Fins on MNF. Well they lost 41-7 or something like that. Go back and watch there SB game. Best comparison I can give you…

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Quote:

The Saints are now the best team in the NFC…RR

Why………because they hung a azz-whoopin’ on the Queens?? Yeah right!!!

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Quote:

Quote:

The Saints are now the best team in the NFC…RR

Why………because they hung a azz-whoopin’ on the Queens?? Yeah right!!!

No…Because the Packers decided today that they weren’t the best so I guess you could say the Saints backed into that role! …And yes…The Vikes suck!

bigpike

tit for tat, lets let the playoffs sort this out then all the arm chair GM’s can have there say….

Mike Stephens
    WI.

It’s just the Packs way of backing in on another play-offs and SUPERBOWL.

big_g
    Isle, MN

actually, to back in, they would need to be relying on other teams to win and lose in week 14…like last year….

phigs
    Twin Cities, MN

Quote:

they haven’t had a defense all season. just a relentless offense…

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Its pretty funny how every week there has been a long line up of negative comments toward the Packers.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Its pretty funny how every week there has been a long line up of negative comments toward the Packers.

On IDO? Not sure where you are talking about. I still expect them to win it all.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

The Packers.. they are what we thought they are .. now if you want to go ahead and crown their as$$s champions… well go right ahead….

They are what we thought they are

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.