TEEEEEBOW

• walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Tebow asks for an audience with the Pope, who grants it. Tebow flies to Rome and the Pope gives him a tour of the Vatican, the Sistine Chapel, everything. But it’s Sunday morning and now the Pope needs to deliver Mass to the 50,000 people waiting in St. Peter’s Square below his window. “Come with me to the window and see for yourself,” the Pope says. The two of them go to the window. Down below, an Italian guy says to his buddy, “Hey, who’s the guy in the pointy hat next to Tebow?”

big_g
    Isle, MN

Hasn’t he checked out the Vonn slopes ? That article makes him out to be a choir boy… Fame will take over….eventually. Brady was a poster child too….

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

HAHHAAA> Kinda like Britney Spears back in the day too….well,that went to crap.

mud

Im tired of “Tebowmania” This guy is the next Jim McMahon. Kinda disgusts me when people sell themselves on the whole religion thing, as if they hold something so exclusive that they are the only ones worthy of God…Tim is a puke.. And makes we wanna puke everytime I see him mugging for the cameras or teblowing…urrp.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Let me guess, Seminole or Hurricane fan??

I hope Denver wins it all just to prove all the “experts” wrong that a championship can’t be won this way. Cripes, Dilfer won one and Tebow is ten times the athlete he was.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Tebow is nothing more then a quarterback the media grabbed onto. If you don’t like his religion he is very easy to ignore. ESPN shows their lineup of stories they will talk about on Sportscenter. When it’s his turn, go get a sandwich. CBS, NBC & ESPN all publish what games they will show. If you don’t like Tebow watch a different game.

He is just a guy. I don’t understand why he is so famous but I also don’t understand why anybody should care one way or the other either.

He is the 2011 version of the Packers. If you can’t stand him ignore him.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

Let me guess, Seminole or Hurricane fan??

I hope Denver wins it all just to prove all the “experts” wrong that a championship can’t be won this way. Cripes, Dilfer won one and Tebow is ten times the athlete he was.

I agree 100% Kooty! That’s why I watch the discussion and stories about Tebow. I just love these guys saying,.. ummmmm ohhhh I dont know how that just happened!

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

“Tom Brady passes away and is up in Heaven talking to God. God tells Brady he was a good person on Earth, worked hard and a great quarterback. So in return for all that he did on Earth he was given a house by God. Nothing fancy but a nice home with a Patriots emblem on the mail box and his Jersy hanging in the living room. God tells Brady he should be happy because not everyone gets a home in Heaven. Brady looks around the outside of his new home and notices a three story mansion accross the way. It has an orange and blue lawn, a broncos flag flying, a swimming pool in the shape of a bronco and a huge Tebow jersy draped out one of the windows.

Brady tells God,I don’t want to sound ungrateful for the home you have provided me but when I was living I was a Pro bowl quarterback, took my team to three super bowls, and led the league in passing for many years. Why does Tebow get such a bigger and better home? God looks at Brady and tells him, thats not Tebows house thats mine.”

haywood04
    Winona, Minnesota

Quote:

Tebow is nothing more then a quarterback the media grabbed onto. If you don’t like his religion he is very easy to ignore. ESPN shows their lineup of stories they will talk about on Sportscenter. When it’s his turn, go get a sandwich. CBS, NBC & ESPN all publish what games they will show. If you don’t like Tebow watch a different game.

He is just a guy. I don’t understand why he is so famous but I also don’t understand why anybody should care one way or the other either.

He is the 2011 version of the Packers. If you can’t stand him ignore him.

I will say as a College Coach that he says everything right. Never takes credit, gives it to God, his team and others. That is all you want from a team mate. He is a big story because of what he did at FL, but moreover because all the experts said he could not play at the NFL. Lastly, WE the viewers LOVE an underdog who prove the “experts” wrong. I am not a big Tebow maniac, but I see what the attraction is. The only thing is it will be difficult to keep the comebacks time after time, and now as many people will love to see him fail. We are really strange, vote for the underdog, revel with him as he succeeds, just don’t succeed to much cuz then we don’t like you again? Strange but true!

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

Quote:

Kinda disgusts me when people sell themselves on the whole religion thing, as if they hold something so exclusive that they are the only ones worthy of God…

I don’t see that he thinks he is the “only worthy one” at all. Geez, he is the son of missionaries. What do you expect – Todd Marinovich?

igotone

Excellent view on the last two post

It is fans that have way more issues then Tim Tebow will ever have

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.