It happened again..

• Workboot
    Coon Rapids, MN

You know the old addage” Its after you wash your car THEN it rains”. Was hoping that could be said about buying a snowblower. “WILL I EVER GET TO USE MY NEW BLOWER” It has snowed (kinda )twice and I shovelled twice. Just wondering.

reverend
    Rhinelander, WI

You can come do mine! 6″ of fresh powder on the roads, on the driveway…and unfortunately, on the freshly frozen lakes.

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Wish I’d read this first, ya could have come done mine too….:)

Used to be fun years back, seems to have lost a bit of it’s luster over the years though.

I’ll bet ya get more than a couple chances to use that snowblower yet.

Al

Jeff Bennett
    Lake Puckaway Wi.

Just a dust down here this morning.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

I hear you! I bought mine just after Christmas last year, and it seemed like it took forever to get a snowfall suitable to fire it up!

I’m far from a fan of winter, but if we’re going to get snow, I would prefer blowable snow, not this piddly 2 inch crap that isn’t worth snowblowing.

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

No snow just ice on the lakes!! By the way you’re both more than welcome to come to Eau Claire and use your snow throwers on my drive way too being you want to use em!!

Workboot
    Coon Rapids, MN

Amen Ralph. Almost got rid of my beloved shovel.(lol). Hope it comes soon.

Workboot
    Coon Rapids, MN

Seems like thats the way it works. How about an isolated snow fall. Falls only where you need and stays off those lakes lol

Workboot
    Coon Rapids, MN

no prob. Since i dont have a sled, Anything with a motor beats a shovel.. haha

Workboot
    Coon Rapids, MN

life 1978 gonna cost ya a ham sammich and a pepsi..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.