Grumman Sport Boat

• moler02
    Iowa, Knoxville

I just saw a 1971 Grumman Sport Boat listed in Des Moines Craigs List. Rare, someone here might be interested. It is not my listing. info only

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

I used to have one. I bought it from my brother-in-law and then he bought it back from me. I’d love to get it back. Very cool versatile boats.

dd

stuwest
    Elmwood, WI

I own six of them. Very good in the back waters.

This one IS the right model (pre ’76), AND it’s in great condition, but he’s on the high end with his price at $950. I’ve sold them for as much as $1200, but that was in better times.

I’d offer $700 if I was looking…

I’ve rigged them with trolling boards, down riggers and trolling masts. Very stable boats in heavy water. Don’t take the floatation out of the front.

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

Hey Stu! What you doing with 6 of them? I hope the occupy wallstreet folks don’t hear about it. BTW send me pm’s on here. That e-mail addy you have for me is one I hardly ever check. And Yes I would like to get out on P4. Just don’t know when…. Take care sir!

Joel

stuwest
    Elmwood, WI

I rig them for each type of hunting or fishing: one for salmon, one for walleyes, one for ducks, etc.

I’ll send you a PM.

timmy

I have a ’76 Grumman Sp Boat that is in mint condition. Caught many a looper on the north shore out of it……nice little rigs.

T

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.